No announcement yet.

PAM111 or PAM312?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SmOcKxY bro, I am unable to reply you due to your mail box is full.

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
      SmOcKxY bro, I am unable to reply you due to your mail box is full.
      Oops...sorry dude...din realise the only allow 5 msgs!!!

Comment

Ok guys..an update!!

I finally made the decision to go out and buy the PAM312! Wore it for a day and I must say I love the weight and size of it on my wrist! My wife, who didn't really like Panerais and wanted me to get IWC instead, agreed that it looks good when worn..haha! Sadly because it's the thickest watch I've owned..already had a few small knocks on tables and doors..ouch! Realise the shiny part of the case is very susceptible to fine scratches!

I also just ordered a dark calf leather strap to make the watch more versatile!

Comment

Congratz! That is a handsome watch you have acquired

Show us some pics if you can
          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Cool! PAM 312 is indeed a good choice. Though I don't own any Panerai, I do prefer 312. Yes 111 is also my choice. I feel 312 (with in house movements, 1950 case etc) is a better choice. The premiums had significantly softened over the last few years. At least you got discounts, during the first year, it even needed extra premiums. Great choice! Awaiting for your photos!

Comment

Acquiring the watch is a good start! Next should go hunting for straps and buckles

Comment

Originally posted by SmOcKxY View Post
                Ok guys..an update!!

I finally made the decision to go out and buy the PAM312! Wore it for a day and I must say I love the weight and size of it on my wrist! My wife, who didn't really like Panerais and wanted me to get IWC instead, agreed that it looks good when worn..haha! Sadly because it's the thickest watch I've owned..already had a few small knocks on tables and doors..ouch! Realise the shiny part of the case is very susceptible to fine scratches!

I also just ordered a dark calf leather strap to make the watch more versatile!
                Congrats! I am also a recent owner of Pam312.

The shinny bezel is really a scratch magnet... be careful especially when putting your watch hand into a bag with zippers... those zipper teeth are sure to give you a few scratches... I found out the hard way :-(

As for straps, I find Simona leather really nice! I got the michelangelo with bronze buckle...swee!
                5mm is a bit too thick, espcially at the keepers part where the strap overlap. 4mm is just nice imho.

Comment

congrats..... even wearing with long sleeves shirt can get scratches from it.

Comment

Congratulations! I would say 312 is a reasonably functional watch with a typical watch function, I.e auto, date, hour and min hand with sub sec hand and in a fashionable way where you can change straps as your mood swings... I like the 3 days pr and the 1950 case.. Hmm.. Time to look for another watch
                    Just another small small small small watch user ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X