Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which panerai AD in singapore give bigger discount?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which panerai AD in singapore give bigger discount?

Anybody know where I can buy good bargain brand new panerai in Singapore?
    Thanks

We got many dealers in sg-roc. Price wise confirm cheaper than AD after discount.

Comment

You can always check out the big three for the best discount not forgetting the boutique for rare pieces too.

Comment

but sg-roc does not have the warranty. and most of the warranty are from other countries.

Comment

Sounds like you don't understand the concept of an international warranty...
          AP Royal Oak Dual Time
          Omega Speedmaster Professional
          Pam 233
          Tag Heuer Aquaracer Day Date
          Steinhart LSE
          Steinhart Aviation Vintage
          116610LV

Hers:
          AP RO Ladies
          Rolex Ladies Datejust
          Bvlgari Diagono Sport
          Longines Flagship Ladies
          Cartier Santos XL

Wishlist:
          Pam024
          Daytona

Previous watches:
          Pam 000
          Pam 176
          Pam 388
          AP RO Chronograph 26320ST
          Tag Heuer Carrera Day Date Brown Dial

Comment

Can you explain what's wrong with other country warrentty? So far as what I know local service centre down turn you away because it overseas AD. So what's the problem I really don't understand?

Comment

Firstly, there is no such thing as any boutique giving the best discount. Usually 1st timers walk in to most boutiques, most popular models will have NO discount at all. Unless you are looking at their hard to move pieces or brands, they might give you some discount. Usually you will have to build up a relationship with a particular sales person before you start to have more substantial discounts. Usually people with high discounts for certain popular models and brands would be unwilling to share their lobang with others either for fear of getting their sales person into trouble or other reasons we may not know of.

Adding on, nothing wrong with overseas watches, as long it is from a authorized dealer and the warranty card duly chopped by the dealer, claiming warranty would not be a problem in Singapore. I used to believe only in buying from the local shops for peace of mind on authenticity and convenience, now I prefer dealing with grey dealers but you have to do your own homework before dealing. Prices are usually better and you would lose lesser if you decide to flip the watch for something better.

Cheers and enjoy your watch collecting!
              Check out my Amateur Watch Blog @ http://parte-di-tempo.blogspot.sg/

tsetse the fly hard to make more $$$ so can buy more timepieces

Comment

Originally posted by renotansg View Post
                Can you explain what's wrong with other country warrentty? So far as what I know local service centre down turn you away because it overseas AD. So what's the problem I really don't understand?
                Local service centre will honour all warranty claims as long as the watch is genuine.
                My Humble Collection :
                PAM 320
                Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

I use to get 10-20% from my regular dealer but not any more since panerai came in themselves...
                  And the agent don't get much of the nice new model nowadays too.
                  Panerai 616 Carbotech
                  Panerai 605 Firenze Ltd Edt "Grey Sunburst"
                  Panerai 634 Paneristi Edt
                  Panerai 438 Tuttonero
                  Panerai 001 Firenze Ltd Etd
                  Panerai 114
                  Panerai 219
                  Chanel J12 Marine 42mm
                  B&R BRS

Comment

10-20% discount on panerai?

Originally posted by maxxx View Post
                    I use to get 10-20% from my regular dealer but not any more since panerai came in themselves...
                    And the agent don't get much of the nice new model nowadays too.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X