Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wanna get a Pam 40mm watch - which model?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who cares what others say as long as you love the watch?
    My close friend and her newly acquired 111...

It's all in the attitude and my gal pal has been turning heads cos not only has she got the looks, now she's got the pam...

Comment

lady should wear white dial pam nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by baukiki View Post
        lady should wear white dial pam nicer.
        mentioned "Who cares what others say as long as you love the watch?"

Comment

Tried Pam 111 - it covered my entire wrist! hahaha...but still looks gorgeous...and at that size, it surely makes some heads turn. So I may settle with a 44mm but certainly going with a black dial but with only simple details on the face. No need GMT feature. Gets too busy...with date and second hands at 9 are ok but not a must. Just sleek and simple...yet beautiful on a woman's wrist Any model to recommend aside from 111?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymatic View Post
            Tried Pam 111 - it covered my entire wrist! hahaha...but still looks gorgeous...and at that size, it surely makes some heads turn. So I may settle with a 44mm but certainly going with a black dial but with only simple details on the face. No need GMT feature. Gets too busy...with date and second hands at 9 are ok but not a must. Just sleek and simple...yet beautiful on a woman's wrist Any model to recommend aside from 111?
            You can consider 000, 005, 112, 390. If u wan something special, 390 is highly recommended. Never recommend 312 to you as it might be too thick for you. Happy hunting!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X