No announcement yet.

Grey PAM 111 servicing and repair at Richemont Singapore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will need to bring the card if your watch is still in warranty. It does not matter with or with no strap. It will all be recorded. God speed in recovery
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      You will need to bring the card if your watch is still in warranty. It does not matter with or with no strap. It will all be recorded. God speed in recovery
      Thanks for the info and for the well wishes!

Comment

I service my watches at JW, long wait but I must say it is worth it.

Comment

Originally posted by rayleh View Post
          I service my watches at JW, long wait but I must say it is worth it.
          how long is the waiting time for servicing, servicing time & price?

Comment

Just thought I'll share my experience which was quite similar to Taeivon's. Some how I managed to over wind up my Pam 111 and so decided to send to Richemont even though warranty has expired and Pam 111 is ETA movement. The quoted me $490, which I thought was reasonable given that some of my other watches cost nearly 1k to service. About 2 weeks later, I collected from the Ion boutique and nice that it came in a nice panerai service case. However similar to Taeivon's case, my watch stopped after a few hours. Initially I thought it was Becos I was more conservative on the winding given my issue to begin with but even though it was fully wind, the watch will stopped after a while. Anyway decided to send it back and the good thing is that they were very apologetic about it. They called me a few days later and admitted that one of the jewels was left out! I was really shocked.. This is a base ETA movement. What about the other more complicated in house movement??! Anyway I suppose they send back overseas to service your the more complicated ones.

Haven't collected the watch yet but hope it's fixed now. Btw, it's much better to send it through the ion boutique as the service levels are much higher. They also said they will extend the warranty by another 2months. Anyway don't think I'll send back to them again for eta movement.

Comment

Looks like richemont has a long way to catch up in terms of aftersales service

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X