No announcement yet.

Panerai Wall Clock???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Go to gumtree.com.sg, search for Panerai clock, there seems to be few guys there, definitely not $699 like the seller mentioned above. I got one already haha.

Comment

sunshine plaza level 1 got a shop selling..should be $300-$350, i even saw a cali wall clock there...haha

Comment

I have both authentic PAM clock bought from ebay at about S$1200, and a good replica costing $450.
        These are my findings:

1. The luminous hands and indicators for authentic are brighter

2. Some bad replicas do not have the "L Swiss Made L" small words at the bottom, good replicas have them same as authentic. I understand there are several 'underground factories' that made them. When I went to Johor, it is so funny seeing those replicas without "L Swiss Made L", some has "L Swiss L", but top grade replicas have "L Swiss Made L". So if you want a replica best get one with "L Swiss Made L".

3. The metal case of authentic has Panerai logo etched into the side, some are blue, some are metal etching.

4. Finally looking at the back, you can notice the difference, authentic clocks have Swiss made quartz movements, while replica uses Japanese or Korean made quartz. Now, having owned two, I can tell you both gives exact readings.

I love luxury watch clocks, I must say that the closest replica to authentic are the AP clocks! You can't tell them apart. I have the contact if anyone keen. I am happy to share.
        Last edited by all drive; 23-04-13, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Here's some photos of my clocks in my home, my wife told me off saying that our home looks like Sincere or Hour Glass boutique!! Haha I have expensive hobby! She doesn't complaint when I gave her Frank Muller recently haha! See how sharp the details of printing of the AP clock!! Good night.

Comment

bro, your number of post "688"!!!! damn auspicious!!! like my car SKK8688A!

Originally posted by Rolex116613
            So expensive...

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X