Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 more PAMs for the rest of the Year... (Part 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

eh...iirc
    360 is stainless steel PVD, not ceramic like 317.

Originally posted by ben39 View Post
    Urs have a non*matching hands & dial bro... nicer den zz piece: ) nm 360 ceramic case also swee sweet!!

Comment

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
      Bro Ender,

Two of these PAMs are more than enough to rotate, plus other watches also need my attention...

Your case back looks unusual & odd

Comment

Dear everyone, first I want to apologise to all of you for posting this PAM 360 in question. There has been some development to the watch concerned and I am glad that it is now resolved.

I must clarify it wasn't intentional on my part and for those who know me, there is no justification in risking reputation.

Last week, we received a letter from Italy. The watch in question was supposedly in the hands of the AD for parts verification. In the process of doing so, his teenage son swopped both watches around. He only found out when he saw his son wearing ours. The AD is on his way to SG and we will be meeting him tomorrow to swop the watches back.

I have had a few sleepless night over this and there are certainly lessons to be learned here. As much as I wanted to say "smart and not be too smart" to my other half and like I told Ben39 in our PMs, its the thought that matters in the end, rep or gen.

I owe you an apology Ben39.

Comment

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Dear everyone, first I want to apologise to all of you for posting this PAM 360 in question. There has been some development to the watch concerned and I am glad that it is now resolved.

I must clarify it wasn't intentional on my part and for those who know me, there is no justification in risking reputation.

Last week, we received a letter from Italy. The watch in question was supposedly in the hands of the AD for parts verification. In the process of doing so, his teenage son swopped both watches around. He only found out when he saw his son wearing ours. The AD is on his way to SG and we will be meeting him tomorrow to swop the watches back.

I have had a few sleepless night over this and there are certainly lessons to be learned here. As much as I wanted to say "smart and not be too smart" to my other half and like I told Ben39 in our PMs, its the thought that matters in the end, rep or gen.

huh ??
            ROLEX.

Comment

Apa ini?
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

What happened???

Comment

No worries...

I think it's better to tell us the ad to prevent the members here to purchase any watches from them...

Better take precaution than sorry...

Comment

Glad it all turned out well and do post a wristshot with the real mcCoy when the AD has sent it.

P/s: the 360 is sold only through boutiques and not authorized dealer and by invitation only. If the AD sold to you, it would have been sourced from the secondary market and not by virtue of it being an AD for OP

Comment

It was a personal collection belonging to this italian guy who happens to be the boss of the AD.

Anyway, the watch was returned. He didnt want to elaborate too much on the watch in question so we left it as that but does sound like it was a prototype for another model.

Now I can see the differences you guys pointed out.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X