No announcement yet.

Guide : Buying Panerai from Hong Kong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good & reputable Panerai ADs in Hong Kong?

Hi all,

Will be making a personal trip to Hong Kong this weekend - heard that prices of Panerais there are must more competitive (ie. cheaper) than Singapore. Do you guys know who are the good and reputable authorized dealers that I can buy from in Hong Kong? Will be staying near the Central MRT station.

Also, there is no GST-type tax in HK right?

Thanks for your help!

Comment

Goto this thread: http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/70096-...ht=#post468730

Tsim Sha Tsui is definitely the place to be if you are looking for Rolex, Pam and other lux watches

Camp there all day. Drool till dehydration.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Thanks again. Haha yes will dehydrate, then top up with milk tea, then start drooling again!!

Comment

You can pop by Ken Watches or Maiali. Log on the web to check their address. Ken Watches has quite a few branches in HK. They have a wide selection. Especially if you are looking for discon models. But do your homework. Some models may be more expensive than in Singapore.

Yes. No GST in HK.

Cheers
          Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Advisory : Is Panerai Cheaper in Hong Kong

Bro's what discounts or prices can one expect on PAM 321 and PAM 359 in Hong Kong ??

Compared to SIN.... ?

I have a friend going there in 1st week June.... she and her friend ( also female ) are planning to buy .... I may also get one of the models I mentioned above.

ALL Advice on stores , contact persons , discounts , or other info is most appreciated.... THANK YOU.

PM ME if you want to....
            ROLEX.

Comment

I think can only get good deals from grey dealers in hkg. I could be wrong. I didn't see any watch shops in the usual areas carrying paneraisource when I was there in march. And the two panerai boutiques as usual don't offer discounts. I think the deals in sg are still better.
              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                I think can only get good deals from grey dealers in hkg. I could be wrong. I didn't see any watch shops in the usual areas carrying paneraisource when I was there in march. And the two panerai boutiques as usual don't offer discounts. I think the deals in sg are still better.
                Thx for info bro.

Any other feedback from other bro's ??
                ROLEX.

Comment

Bro, I recall vividly there's a thread with a list of hkg panerai grey dealers in hkg. Suggest you do a search.

Comment

Panerai is very popular in HK, I think it's hard to get it from local AD or Panerai boutique. If you can find it on display, then you are lucky. Most likely I think they are reserving it for their regulars. I also feel that it is more available from those grey dealers, but I think not cheap. Hope that helps.

Comment

i reckon if you can get 10-15% for the regular historic and contemporary models from AD in sg it's a pretty good deal already. and less hassle should there be any problems with the watch.

Comment

Originally posted by breitling77 View Post
                        Panerai is very popular in HK, I think it's hard to get it from local AD or Panerai boutique. If you can find it on display, then you are lucky. Most likely I think they are reserving it for their regulars. I also feel that it is more available from those grey dealers, but I think not cheap. Hope that helps.
                        Originally posted by roguehog View Post
                        i reckon if you can get 10-15% for the regular historic and contemporary models from AD in sg it's a pretty good deal already. and less hassle should there be any problems with the watch.
                        Appreciate your feedback bro's.... I'll push for the local discount and see what they can give... cheers again.
                        ROLEX.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X