Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to purchase 1.4mm screwdriver to change Radiomir strap

Hi bros,

Can any kind soul advise on where I can purchase a 1.4mm screwdriver that I can use to change a radiomir strap. A nice bro has offered to t-loan his to me but I was thinking of getting my own rather than always having to borrow (paiseh la).

If it so happen that you have a spare or have extras and will be willing to sell, can also drop me a pm.

TIA

Oh...I forgot to add, I prefer to purchase from a local bro or shop cause I don't have patience to wait for things to be shipped in. Thanks once again...cheers

Comment

Go to watchklink at tanglin shopping centre they should have one for sale.
      Or you can called this number 62923600 Khatena Watch tools.

Comment

Originally posted by Ant View Post
        Go to watchklink at tanglin shopping centre they should have one for sale.
        Or you can called this number 62923600 Khatena Watch tools.
        Thanks bro for the quick reply.

Just to clarify, i google watchlink but the address stated was in far east plaza.

Another bro also recommended khetena n he said its at rocher area, is that the shop u recommended?

Comment

Is watchklinik not watchlink lah...

Khetena is the shop i bought my watch tools

This shop supply all type of watch tools to lot of watch companies.

No 1 Rochor Road #02-584 Rochor Centre ,Singapore 180001

Originally posted by Alter_Ego View Post
          Thanks bro for the quick reply.

Just to clarify, i google watchlink but the address stated was in far east plaza.

Another bro also recommended khetena n he said its at rocher area, is that the shop u recommended?

Comment

Originally posted by alexneo View Post
            Is watchklinik not watchlink lah...

Khetena is the shop i bought my watch tools

This shop supply all type of watch tools to lot of watch companies.

No 1 Rochor Road #02-584 Rochor Centre ,Singapore 180001
            Hehe...hokay...Lao Liao...missed the little k in there, thanks anyway

Comment

Hi bros,

Can any kind soul advise on where I can purchase a 1.4mm screwdriver that I can use to change a radiomir strap. A nice bro has offered to t-loan his to me but I was thinking of getting my own rather than always having to borrow (paiseh la).

If it so happen that you have a spare or have extras and will be willing to sell, can also drop me a pm.

TIA
              You can also get them at Passions in Funan Centre. Bought mine there

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                You can also get them at Passions in Funan Centre. Bought mine there
                Thanks man...roughly how much are these screwdrivers? If not convenient to post here, can u pm me pls...tia

Comment

Thanks man...roughly how much are these screwdrivers? If not convenient to post here, can u pm me pls...tia
                  Can't remember but should be around 20$ thereabout

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                    Can't remember but should be around 20$ thereabout
                    Thanks

Comment

1.4mm screw driver can easily get from hardware shop, e.g home fix. 1 set of different size less than $10.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
                        1.4mm screw driver can easily get from hardware shop, e.g home fix. 1 set of different size less than $10.
                        Yah I know and I have 1 set that I use to tighten the screws of my glasses, but I remembered a bro here tellIng me not to use them on my pams so till now I also don't dare to try...has anyone actually used those generic screwdriver sets to change their Pam straps successfully here? Lol if got then I'll save the $20 and buy my son another pack of his diapers

Comment

Yah I know and I have 1 set that I use to tighten the screws of my glasses, but I remembered a bro here tellIng me not to use them on my pams so till now I also don't dare to try...has anyone actually used those generic screwdriver sets to change their Pam straps successfully here? Lol if got then I'll save the $20 and buy my son another pack of his diapers
                          I did that with a $1 pack from those value store. only use the oem 1.6 mm that come with it.

Comment

Do not use the cheapo screwdriver, it will dislodge easily which happend to me. Causing a scratch on the watch.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X