Questions about Radiomir aftermarket strap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about Radiomir aftermarket strap

Hi guys, I've just purchased a 45mm radiomir and after the very short honeymoon period with the oem croc straps, the aftermarket strap poison has hit again.

Anyway I've would like to purchase a gunny strap for my rad but I don't know whether I should get it in 27/24mm or 26/24mm. Peter from gunny straps said 27/24mm looks better but it's harder to install. Any advise on this matter?

Also does anyone have a suitable screwdriver for changing rad straps that I can t-loan, or better still help me change Lunch n kopi on me...

TIA...

Best stick to 26mm..it is a bit hard to install 27mm... just my 2 cents..
    I can t-loan you my Bergeon 30009 Screwdriver Set and remember to paste scotch tape before strap change (what i did for my pam249) to prevent scratches accidentally.

Comment

Originally posted by alexneo View Post
      Best stick to 26mm..it is a bit hard to install 27mm... just my 2 cents..
      I can t-loan you my Bergeon 30009 Screwdriver Set and remember to paste scotch tape before strap change (what i did for my pam249) to prevent scratches accidentally.
      Bro, thanks for the offer...I'll be looking for you when the strap arrives. Anyway Peter did just reply me that he recommends 27/26mm but if it is really hard to put on considering I'm a 1st timer with shaky hands some more, I think I might just go for 26/26mm.

Comment

Yes...go for 26mm. Appearance wise, should not defer too much:-)

Cheers
        Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X