X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice please...

Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of buying the Pam351.
    Just wondering is this model popular and what is a fair price to pay for a new piece?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by Kheep View Post
    Hi Everyone,

I am thinking of buying the Pam351.
    Just wondering is this model popular and what is a fair price to pay for a new piece?

Thanks in advance.
    I think it's not about being popular. It's whether you like the watch or not. Anyway, I was eyeing this piece a few weeks ago but settle on something better (233 dot). I did some research and a BNIB can be had for in the region of low 9k. If u are lucky, u might find one at high $8k. But these are overseas pieces and not local. In fact, I can get one for u for at low $9k. But u have to be quick.

Comment

Thanks... it's a nice piece, but i prefer an automatic watch...

Comment

Its a good choice : )

I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Kheep View Post
          Thanks... it's a nice piece, but i prefer an automatic watch...
          I was refering to the 351. Anyway, my wife has europe and can't get the watch liow. I acutally, email the local AD and the have the watch and quot me a very good price.

Comment

If your wife is on BT, can always go back there again. But don't only buy 351, also buy 000, 005, 111, 112, 176, 177, 233, 311, 275, 305, 371, 382 too : )
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
              If your wife is on BT, can always go back there again. But don't only buy 351, also buy 000, 005, 111, 112, 176, 177, 233, 311, 275, 305, 371, 382 too : )
              I actually got her to buy me a few daytona already ..... easier to move then Pam and the price is Wow ....

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X