Why unable to remove the link with given Panerai Screwdriver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why unable to remove the link with given Panerai Screwdriver

Hi bro, would like to know why is the width of screwdriver that is given by Panerai is thicker than the thread of the screw itself. I check with a friend of mine who bought a Panerai recently, he encounter the same problem too.This make it impossible to change the link on the watch.Therefore got to send it to the shop and pay money to ask them remove the link.

Thank you, and have a nice day gentlemen..

To clarify - you were trying to use the screwdriver that came with your panerai to remove the LINK on the bracelet that came with your watch? Not the lug screw? Can you share which model you and your friend have? This would make it easier for members to give input.

Ender
    "Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence,
    three times is enemy action and
    over 600 is clearly the work of an ancient Sumerian demon or some sh*t
    ."

Comment

My guess is the boutique should size it for you for free, no need to DIY.

Comment

Originally posted by kwangchong View Post
        Hi bro, would like to know why is the width of screwdriver that is given by Panerai is thicker than the thread of the screw itself. I check with a friend of mine who bought a Panerai recently, he encounter the same problem too.This make it impossible to change the link on the watch.Therefore got to send it to the shop and pay money to ask them remove the link.

Thank you, and have a nice day gentlemen..
        The screwdriver supplied is meant for removing the lug screw for changing straps or bracelet. Not for removing links on the bracelet itself.

Comment

Ok, got it.. Thanks for all the input..cheers!!!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X