Hi

Just to share.
    Bought my first watch from AD, Local.
    Subsequent 2, bought from Grey dealers.
    Will never buy from an AD again.
    The difference in prices, even after discount from AD, is substantial
    Thks

Comment

I agreed. Went to local AD and they only have old models. More popular models are not avail

Comment

Sam is good. I agreed.

Comment

Hey guys..thot I'll just post here since it's on grey dealers..I'm looking to pick up a Rolex to go with my recent Pam312 purchase..was offered a new piece by Y--K--C--- at a very good price..any good references here for him? Of cos the biggest worry is the authencity of the watch..should I still bring the watch into RSC for verification? Any comments will be appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by SmOcKxY View Post
            Hey guys..thot I'll just post here since it's on grey dealers..I'm looking to pick up a Rolex to go with my recent Pam312 purchase..was offered a new piece by Y--K--C--- at a very good price..any good references here for him? Of cos the biggest worry is the authencity of the watch..should I still bring the watch into RSC for verification? Any comments will be appreciated!
            http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/98888-...l-and-overseas)

http://www.sg-roc.com/threads/133-Rolex-Buying-Guide
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Thanks for highlighting the threads..very long read..understand the pros and cons and considerations from buying from grey dealers..I'm just asking if anyone has bought from the dealer I mentioned and any good references since there wasn't any feedback on him.

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
                The two used to be partners. Both are in this business for quite some time.

I have done a few deals with Kenneth. He is a reliable and honest dealer AFAIK

Comment

great info

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X