No announcement yet.

reputable grey dealers for panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all bro, +P-------, +E-----.... Many many thanks.

For Dave, k------- C--- ... Cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      Panerai Singapore Boutique might have one. If not, they will get you one. I am sure they will call if you want to buy. Look for Hafiz. He's not the flashy SE and not cocky.

LOL..
      Originally posted by ichiban View Post
      yup ion panerai Hafiz
      just went to see recently
      pam 305 in stock
      but of cos no discount man
      Thanks guys! I called up the boutique at Marine Bay Sands and spoke to a Kelvin. He informed me they had it. While a number of you here advise that since this will be my first Pam, I should get from a local AD, there are a couple of guys here selling theirs at quite an attractive price .....

Still thinking hard ......

Comment

as long as it's a genuine piece u like, get from where doesnt matter bro keke

Comment

I think the review on grey dealers is helpful. I've dealt with the regular bros in other watch forums and bought from them. I think most are genuine people

Comment

Buy from a grey, get it authenticated even if it's BNIB, use the money saved for a great seafood dinner with family, while admiring ur wrist!!

Comment

Just get a 116610LN from Barry, good service!

Comment

K------ C--- is a reputable grey dealer. Got my PAM104 from him.

Comment

Just curious, does BNIB PAMs come with protective clear stickers on the case like AP?

Comment

I assume you're referring to the clear sticker with the redline across it 2/3rds down it, covering the display back? If it's BNIB, there should be one. If you're referring to the clear plastic covering the entire watch, you may or may not have it. But that's easily bought, and so is the plastic sticker on the back. All these can be bought off the Internet. I've bought an entire roll of the plastic cover just keep my watches. When it's worn out, just cut off another piece to replace.

Comment

Originally posted by strassersg View Post
                      I assume you're referring to the clear sticker with the redline across it 2/3rds down it, covering the display back? If it's BNIB, there should be one. If you're referring to the clear plastic covering the entire watch, you may or may not have it. But that's easily bought, and so is the plastic sticker on the back. All these can be bought off the Internet. I've bought an entire roll of the plastic cover just keep my watches. When it's worn out, just cut off another piece to replace.
                      Hmmm, i bought one BNIB that does not come with any clear protective stickers at all, only have the blue sticker at the deployment clasp.

Comment

Originally posted by kenny1367 View Post
                        Just get a 116610LN from Barry, good service!
                        Originally posted by Vinsyeo View Post
                        Kenneth Chen is a reputable grey dealer. Got my PAM104 from him.
                        The two used to be partners. Both are in this business for quite some time.
                        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by skins View Post
                          Just curious, does BNIB PAMs come with protective clear stickers on the case like AP?
                          Not all. Some. Even in the Panerai boutique one do not get the clear stickers with BNIB time pieces. This shouldn't be a show stopper
                          I own a Rolex !

Comment

I would love to buy from local AD if they can give me 10%.May I know which AD?

Comment

Visited 2 panerai AD cortina raffles and thg knightsbridge last week
                              Both lamented they are not getting the more popular models
                              Very very limited models on display, and all are less popular ones
                              Eg 312 on bracelet

The popular models are in ion boutique but zero discount

Suspect this is a strategy by richemont

Originally posted by baukiki View Post
                              I would love to buy from local AD if they can give me 10%.May I know which AD?

Comment

Check out B---- L-- at VIP hotel.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X