Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Looking for Terence Quek in Spore.. any info pls contact.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Terence Quek in Spore.. any info pls contact.

Guys,

If anyone of you know Terence Quek from Singapore, pls do let me know. He took my money and never deliver the watch as promised. All up to now is lie and excuse.

He used to work in Richard Mille, Spore before moving to Australia. And for some reasons, now he came back in Spore and become Singapore Panerai Boutique manager to my surprise. As per Dec 22nd as was told, he is no longer working in Panerai ION boutique in Spore.

So anybody that got scammed by him or cheated by him. pls do let me know. I actually hate to do this. I can not believe that I got cheated by my friend and in Spore moreover...

So I will be visiting Spore soon and I would file the police report.

Thks
    Rgds
    Amin Ko

Wow. This is your first post. It's scandalous if you don't have proof.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

I thought i just met him at ION boutique last mth...

Comment

Originally posted by nim
        Lets hear the story from the other party?
        Are u serious? all the best bro

Comment

true fact is that he is not boutique manager anymore.

as to this accusation, no one can say for sure.
          You should file police report asap.

As to the story of the boutique manager, go ask the boutique staff.... there's quite juicy news

Comment

Heard something abt borrowing money...or in a way indirectly undertable $$$$ advance for VVIP reservation on rare sought after Special edition Pams???
            Sorry i just heard from the horse mouth ... to be fair maybe we shd hear from the fox mouth too...haha
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
            [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

interesting but unfortunate news. i hope it is only limited to ts, otherwise whoever it is will be in big trouble.

Comment

Wow!

Comment

for matters relating to Terence Quek and Panerai Ion boutique, appreciate that members do not discuss here.

Thread is officially closed.

would appreciate anyone with information to Terence Quek, please pm threadstarter directly.

Please contact threadstarter if you are in similar position as well.
                  if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
                  1. subject heading indicating your issue
                  2. your nick
                  3. your corresponding email address
                  4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Recent photo of Terence Quek ex Manager Panerai Singapore Boutique....WANTED

Guys,

If anyone of you know the Terence Quek from Singapore, pls let me know as this guy just took my big money and cheated on me for the watches that never delivered to me.

I know him for so long from buying and selling watches and can not believe I got cheated by him. He is married with Indonesian wife and also collecting sport vintage rolex as I had sold him few vintage rolex to him in the past.

He used to work in Richard Mille Singapore and for some reason he move out to Australia couple years and then return back to Spore again.

And once the Panerai Singapore ION boutique open this year, I meet him again at the boutique and to my surprise he is a shop manager at the Panerai boutique at the ION Singapore.

And I was told on Dec 22nd, he is no longer working in panerai boutique.

I am sure that many singaporean are also get burnt by him (like my case).. Pleae let me know as I will be coming over to Spore to file the police report.

Here the recent picture of him.. actually he is not wearing glass.

Thks
                    Rgds
                    Amin Ko

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X