No announcement yet.

Getting a new Panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a 351 owner as well.. but that is one attractive watch.. Tobacco dial, with gold hands... what else could one ask for... if u do get the watch... next will be a JV strap.. and you are good to go (perhaps can add an ammo + one soft calf...)

Look forward to you pictures..

Comment

As other bros said... try to narrow down to few models that you really like... then we will give our advices if necessary. Otherwise, you will be very confused...

With your budget, you can get very nice and good panerai already...

Comment

Thanks for all the advise.
        You all are really great.

Comment

do drop by the Panerai Boutique at ION, ask for the 2011 Catalog which is quite hefty and nice to browse thru.

if you have an IPad you can download the Panerai App which also give you good views of the watches.

Comment

Thanks.
            I am downloading the app now.

Really appreciate the advise and I can't wait to get my hands on one

Comment

Hi all bros.
              After browsing thru the catelog, now i am thinking of getting the PAM 386 instead.

What you guys think of this model?

Comment

Originally posted by Badboy View Post
                Hi all bros.
                After browsing thru the catelog, now i am thinking of getting the PAM 386 instead.

What you guys think of this model?
                From the looks it is very nice, tobacco dial, cream markers, black case - very stealth looking watch. The composite case material had some issues with the previous 339 model, so hopefully Panerai have solved this when they release the 386. Also the composite case makes the watch very light, please try out the watch before you decide to buy it.

Comment

1st decide on manual winding or automatic( some dislike winding especially if u have only 1 watch)
                  2nd U muz like leather strap...& the "problems"that comes with it......if u have sensitive skin etc.....
                  3rd watch case material can makes the watch more comfortable (titanimum)?bracelet option (expensive but practical)
                  4th fuction.....2 hands,3 hands,date,gmt,chrono,complications.....(which means higher servicing cost)

u have a gd budget y not try out the base model...manual & auto...see what are the pros & cons to you(what people dislikes could be what u like)...or even the chrono or gmt models.....try pre-owns u can end up owing 2 pieces !
                  juz my 5 cents worth....hope it helps !
                  The fun is always "The Hunt" !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X