Panerai Tobacco dial

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Panerai Tobacco dial

Recently notice the trend of Panerai making Tobacco dial for their watches, also seen that many hard core collectors have been searching for Panerai models with this colour dial.

So need help and discussion on why is it so hot and what is so special about pam tobacco dial?

I can only remember pam118, 311, 296, 351 and latest 390.
    Are there any other models with tobacco dial more rare so worth buying and keeping?
    And if the model is tobacco dial and comes in a titanium case what are the only models?

Hope the Pam master and lovers can help to identify the models here. TIA
    you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

A few more older ones....

Comment

Pam 55. First Pam with tobacco dial. The brushed finish bezel and luminor titanium casing goes very well with the brown dial.
      Simply love the beautiful brown tobacco shade of the dial under the sun. Guilty of stealing glances at it while driving instead of keeping my eyes on the road!

Merry X'mas!
      Ken
      Current Love
      Pam 312
      Pam 210
      Pam 372
      Pam 424

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
        A few more older ones....

Thank you so much bro...
        manage google search the models you quote, pam55 no sub second hand, pam61 with second hand and pam56 left handed. All 3 belong to first generation pam tobacco with solid case back historically correct for military dive watches.
        Pam116, 117 and 118 are the 2nd gen with see thru case back and panerai engraved movements.
        Oh how can i forget the special edition 2006 radiomir 232 which a fren have been wearing regularly..haha

Originally posted by lizardking View Post

Pam 55. First Pam with tobacco dial. The brushed finish bezel and luminor titanium casing goes very well with the brown dial.
        Simply love the beautiful brown tobacco shade of the dial under the sun. Guilty of stealing glances at it while driving instead of keeping my eyes on the road!

Merry X'mas!
        Ken
        Gorgeous, gorgeous...thanks bro

Comment

The more i google search the photos above models quoted by nice bros here....
          the more i'm mermerised by these tobacco dials with titanium case.

But with these models i need to narrow down to one to buy and keep. Considering
          Pam 56 and pam 117 as i like the left handed case.

Any recommended price to pay for this 2 models in full set?
          Any bros here who came across these 2 models for sale locally can pm me the owner or shops contacts.
          Appreciate and TIA

Comment

These 2 are more difficult to get than fiddy or 339!

117 is most elusive.

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
            The more i google search the photos above models quoted by nice bros here....
            the more i'm mermerised by these tobacco dials with titanium case.

But with these models i need to narrow down to one to buy and keep. Considering
            Pam 56 and pam 117 as i like the left handed case.

Any recommended price to pay for this 2 models in full set?
            Any bros here who came across these 2 models for sale locally can pm me the owner or shops contacts.
            Appreciate and TIA

Comment

Originally posted by lizardking View Post

Merry X'mas!
              Ken
              Cool tobacco ti combo.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                These 2 are more difficult to get than fiddy or 339!

117 is most elusive.
                Yes I agree, hard to find these two in the market.. hope to get the others tobacco dial with titanium case then.
                thks bro

Comment

Got a pam 240 titanium with tobacco dial from a bro at $6500 2 weeks ago.... very reasonable price, very nice, just love it.
                  Took a shot while i was about to board a plane in X country airport

Comment

that's a nice tabacco dial with date too!!! wear it in good health, cheers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X