Small air bubble in pam!.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small air bubble in pam!.

Does anyone have the same problem before?. i have a pam241. Now at the date magnifying glass there`s a small lil air bubble or a small dot which is not at the outer glass... Any advise?.

Small bubble in Pam!.

i have a pam241. At the magnifying glass above the date there`s a small dot of air bubble which i cant remove.. and is not on the outer side of the glass anyone can advise?.

Comment

Sent to a watch maker to get it remove.
      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Edws View Post
        i have a pam241. At the magnifying glass above the date there`s a small dot of air bubble which i cant remove.. and is not on the outer side of the glass anyone can advise?.
        Don't panic..............it's a light reflection on the cyclops. it's normal.

Comment

thanks a million!!.. just need to send to any watch maker any they will help u remove?.

Comment

thanks a million!!.. just need to send to any watch maker any they will help u remove?.
            there is nothing to remove, it's an optical illusion caused by reflection of light.

if you look at it from different angles, the "bubble" will move around the cyclops.

Comment

yes! when u turn and see sometime its not there!. so its normal?. but when i first got it i dont see any. why does it appear now.. is it my eyes or the watch?. haha.. thanks for your help..

Comment

yes! when u turn and see sometime its not there!. so its normal?. but when i first got it i dont see any. why does it appear now.. is it my eyes or the watch?. haha.. thanks for your help..
                I had a similar issue with my pam88, agree with Leeye, optical reflection on cyclops not water ingestion.
                Certain models have it , certain models dun.

Comment

I think it is a optical reflection...
                  Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

the "spot" will appear when there is a bright light source (eg. in a room). in an open area you should not see it.

why the "spot" appears? it could be due to the lens effect of the cyclops. having studied physics many many years ago, it could be the magnifying effect of the lens. on one hand it helps to magnify the date on the dial, on the other it helps to concentrate light from an external source to a certain point.

Comment

Ok. I thought it was dust speck in lens. i sibei lousy.
                      I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X