Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advice on springbars screw

Hi all,

Can anyone pls advice me on where to get a new replacement on the springbars screw? there are supposed to be 1 small screw on each end of each side, but somehow the screw dropped and the springbar came off causing the leather strap to came off also. the model is Panerai Daylight.

Thanks and regards
    Rollie08

Originally posted by Rollie08 View Post
    Hi all,

Can anyone pls advice me on where to get a new replacement on the springbars screw? there are supposed to be 1 small screw on each end of each side, but somehow the screw dropped and the springbar came off causing the leather strap to came off also. the model is Panerai Daylight.

Thanks and regards
    Rollie08
    most watch shops will be able to help you for a couple of dollars, if you don't mind to pay $35 (3 yrs ago price) a screw than go to RSC at kings centre.

Comment

Hi Louie,

Thank you very much for yr swift response.

Regards
      Rollie08

Comment

Hi Bro Louie,

Can u pls advice me again for the price of a set of the Springbar n 2 screws, cos i think now even the springbar is gone..

Rollie08

Comment

Originally posted by Rollie08 View Post
          Hi Bro Louie,

Can u pls advice me again for the price of a set of the Springbar n 2 screws, cos i think now even the springbar is gone..

Rollie08
          i can give em free to you, but for the screw i afraid you have to get em from a watch maker. Most watch shops will have the screws. They are just normal stainless steel screws...pm me for the spring bars if you wanna em.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X