Clear All

• Introducing the PAM422

From OP website:

Comment

Super chio!

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
        Super chio!
        Lolz Between this and the 372, I prefer the 372 though. The 422 is rumoured to have a limited run of 2000 pieces. I wonder if this will cause the prices for the 127 and 217 to crumple further?

Comment

Originally posted by rebbot View Post
          Lolz Between this and the 372, I prefer the 372 though. The 422 is rumoured to have a limited run of 2000 pieces. I wonder if this will cause the prices for the 127 and 217 to crumple further?
          Just out of curiousity, why do you think it will cause the price of 127 and 217 to fall further?

Comment

Originally posted by kelvinlow1123 View Post
            Just out of curiousity, why do you think it will cause the price of 127 and 217 to fall further?
            The price and availability of a fiddy has always been out of reach for many. With the introduction of the 372 and 422, its fulfils the need for a fiddy for many. The 422 (limited run of 2000) is equivalent of a 111 in 47mm and the 372 (limited run of 3000) is the equivalent of a 112 in 47mm. The 47mm will be the new 44mm IMHO.

Do not get me wrong. I love my 127 but I also like the clean dial of the 372 (less wordings) which I am waiting for. Hopefully I get a call soon to pick up a 372.

Please do not quote me on the above as I am just sharing information which I have and the views expressed are purely based on my own judgement.

Comment

Super Chio!
              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I am not good in such guessing games eh.... Hahahaa... We will find out soon anyway...

The PR indicator at the back looks cool leh.. why Panerai nv put this in 372 too...

Comment

Originally posted by shuseido View Post
                  I am not good in such guessing games eh.... Hahahaa... We will find out soon anyway...

The PR indicator at the back looks cool leh.. why Panerai nv put this in 372 too...
                  Hahaha. Yeah the P3000 movement in the 372 is .....uhm.....less interesting Lolz

Comment

Very nice!

Problem is it's 47mm. Unfriendly to many skinny wrists like mine.
                    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

The price and availability of a fiddy has always been out of reach for many. With the introduction of the 372 and 422, its fulfils the need for a fiddy for many. The 422 (limited run of 2000) is equivalent of a 111 in 47mm and the 372 (limited run of 3000) is the equivalent of a 112 in 47mm. The 47mm will be the new 44mm IMHO.

Do not get me wrong. I love my 127 but I also like the clean dial of the 372 (less wordings) which I am waiting for. Hopefully I get a call soon to pick up a 372.

Please do not quote me on the above as I am just sharing information which I have and the views expressed are purely based on my own judgement.
                      No problem. Dun get me wrong too, I was asking only out of curiosity and also towards sharing.

The 372 definitely looks very nice and is the watch that everyone is aiming for.

Actually, if u notice, OP is coming with new models that resembles some of the previous models. So IMHO most of those affected older models are affected in terms of price. The 127 and 217 have come down quite a bit esp the 127.

Regards

Comment

No problem. Dun get me wrong too, I was asking only out of curiosity and also towards sharing.

The 372 definitely looks very nice and is the watch that everyone is aiming for.

Actually, if u notice, OP is coming with new models that resembles some of the previous models. So IMHO most of those affected older models are affected in terms of price. The 127 and 217 have come down quite a bit esp the 127.

Regards
                        IMO.. The 127 and 217 are different from these 2 and 368. The fiddy and MM are two very special watch. You need to study it carefully.

Comment

This dial design is not entirely unexpected since we saw PAM 372 being launched. Next we will see a 47mm Radiomir case with the P3000 movement.

Comment

I went to search for 127 and 217. no one lelong them yet : ( simi price crumble..
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Regards
                              I believe the 422 seeks to dilute some of the interest in the 372 as well since some folks prefer a dial with the sub-seconds. I do agree that prices have moved quite abit with the launch of the newer models.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X