Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 386

Hi Guys! Is this available in sg?

No sight yet and not even the PI has it.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

cos got a fren heading to italy in oct and saw it on the price list for another thread... so i thought can help me get it..

Any recommendations for a composite material watch?

Comment

No alcohol sustances around!!!

Comment

Originally posted by GregoryHouse View Post
          cos got a fren heading to italy in oct and saw it on the price list for another thread... so i thought can help me get it..

Any recommendations for a composite material watch?
          maybe a Pam 375; but it is not out yet in Oct. try 339
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

47mm.... hmmm... Hand wound..

Anyway.. You guys read the Watch Snob from askmen.com? What's his problem with Panerai Watches man?

Comment

Initially i tot its solid composite. Now even if i strike toto I will avoid composite.
              Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                Initially i tot its solid composite. Now even if i strike toto I will avoid composite.
                What's wrong with composite? I worked with composites for my Final Year Project in Uni Aluminium Lithium Silicon Carbide Composite.. Heated the damn thing up to 500 degrees for 3 days (to demonstrate creep) before the material failed..

So I guess, considering strength of the material, that shouldn't be an issue. As for the alcohol thing, I can't find the exact material type to verify the authenticity...

I would really like a tungsten carbide composite watch, bloody thing was a ***** to machine in the tool shop....

Comment

What's wrong with composite? I worked with composites for my Final Year Project in Uni Aluminium Lithium Silicon Carbide Composite.. Heated the damn thing up to 500 degrees for 3 days (to demonstrate creep) before the material failed..

So I guess, considering strength of the material, that shouldn't be an issue. As for the alcohol thing, I can't find the exact material type to verify the authenticity...

I would really like a tungsten carbide composite watch, bloody thing was a ***** to machine in the tool shop....
                  If it's solid tungsten it's fine.
                  Seeing the failing panerai composite picture is scary .
                  Mind it's a >10k watch.
                  Seeing fraying AP carbon case is also scary.

They are not cheap and cannot brush or polish.
                  Only to replace whole case.
                  Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Oh wow.. I just saw the pictures of the discoloration on the following links:

1) http://www.rolexforums.com/showthread.php?t=189823
                    2) http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...ion+-+cont%27d

Just don't understand why no official statement from Panerai.. As for the image with the benzene discolouration, is that for real?

Comment

You can try Lum-Tec..they have Tungsten Carbide watches which are pretty decent and affordable as well.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X