Price for Pam in Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
    One thing to take note if you going to make big ticket purchase overseas, call up ur card issuing bank before the trip and notify them.
    My transaction is rejected by both Dxx and Cxxxbxxx credit card, but only the later bank call me up to verify and approve the transaction.
    Happened to me too.. Was damn sian when it happened...

Comment

even if you call the bank in advance, the 1st transaction will most likely be rejected for big overseas transaction. big overseas transaction will trigger the system, this is a 1st safety measure to prevent credit card fraud or misuse in case your card is stolen. the bank calling you to verify on the transaction is to confirm the transaction is taking place is yet another safety measure.

it's better to be safe than sorry. imagine receiving a call from the bank but you did not authorize the transaction.

Comment

so a Pam zero will be Eu3200 minus say 12% VAT, = approximately 4900SGD? In addition, i assume we can get further discount from the Eu3200 from retailer also? sounds like much better to buy in Europe as compared to Sing/Malaysia...

Comment

yes, u are right... but most of Europe AD have no stock for all basic models, my colleague just back from there

Comment

Originally posted by pexus View Post
            so a Pam zero will be Eu3200 minus say 12% VAT, = approximately 4900SGD? In addition, i assume we can get further discount from the Eu3200 from retailer also? sounds like much better to buy in Europe as compared to Sing/Malaysia...
            Just back from Europe, most AD have no stock for base Pam. I've emailed some AD on the availability of the Pam0 before my trip but non reply, so I emailed Florence and Paris boutique. Only Florence boutique replied with stock available and they reserve a piece for me.

Price of the Pam0 is EU3200 with no discount other den the VAT refund.

Comment

Work out to be less than SGD 4,900 after 15% VAT refund

grab!
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

VAT only 13.5%

Nevertheless, still a good price....

Comment

thanks for enlightening.
                  I own a Rolex !

Comment

Hi all seniors and members,

can someone pls advice the price of PAM 171,161,297 in SG? What is the price in Europe (Holland)? Am interested in steel models only...

appreciate all ur advice as i am a newbie to Panerai...

Have a nice day to all...

Comment

Originally posted by Liv44 View Post
                      Hi all seniors and members,

can someone pls advice the price of PAM 171,161,297 in SG? What is the price in Europe (Holland)? Am interested in steel models only...

appreciate all ur advice as i am a newbie to Panerai...

Have a nice day to all...

SG Price you have to check with the boutique. European price,

PAM 171 Luminor Power Reserve Titanio - 7100 euros
                      PAM 161 Luminor GMT Titanio - 7000 euros
                      PAM 297 Luminor GMT - 6100 euros

VAT included in above price (VAT refund deduct accordingly)

Comment

Originally posted by bennyfoong View Post
                        Just back from Europe, most AD have no stock for base Pam. I've emailed some AD on the availability of the Pam0 before my trip but non reply, so I emailed Florence and Paris boutique. Only Florence boutique replied with stock available and they reserve a piece for me.

Price of the Pam0 is EU3200 with no discount other den the VAT refund.
                        I am sure AD will give some discount provided they have one but definitely not the boutique.

Comment

Back from Italy, no stock for entry models, 000 & 005 selling at €3,200 & €3,500 respectively.
                          Tax rebate varies depending on the amount you spend in a single receipt/claim form.
                          I got 13.5% rebate with the €4k PAM 112 I bought.

Comment

Marvin, thanks for sharing.
                            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Dear all,

Anybody know the contact of those AD in Paris, near to those tourist attraction places, as thinking of email them to enquire some models and when my friends going there to collect for me.

Many thks!

Comment

Actually, it's not hard to find the AD from Panerai's website. I bought from Wempe in Paris, you can google for their address. The have good models but they usually keep the outer brown box, which I know is a turn off for collectors and flippers

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X