Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is pam 005 too big for ladies??

Hola
    Guys, in dilemma, i'm currently in Spain and i happen to bump into a watch shop and i fell in luv with the PAM005(only pc in store, taken out from the vault today, N series)
    As i got a PAM 320 weeks back, am trying to convince my wife that this suits her.(a decoy for myself..).
    Any chances any of our female paneristi wearing 44mm?
    Feedback? my wife is 1.6m tall, small to medium size.

Gracias

bro, certainly not! my gf wears a pam5 and it looks great (at least IMO)...
    I would def take a second glance at ladies who wears a pam.................. very stylo milo....

Comment

It is actually difficult to advise you since we are not able to visualise your wife's size, including that of her wrist. Will you care to post some pics of your wife that will also show her wrist? I've seen few (women) wearing 44mm sized PAMs; some nice, some not really. They were of different shapes & sizes too.

I believe the most important factor is if she is comfortable wearing it. Whether nice or not is secondary.

The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

IMO not only size but height of the lady also matters. I think tall lady carries a big watch better, even without a big enough wrist. And you should consider not only size but also weight of the watch. I personally find PAM005 quite heavy on the wrist, and hence not very comfortable to wear especially if the strap isn't tight enough - the watch head tends to move a lot.

But then...if she can't wear or doesn't like, then you wear lor.
        Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
          IMO not only size but height of the lady also matters. I think tall lady carries a big watch better, even without a big enough wrist. And you should consider not only size but also weight of the watch. I personally find PAM005 quite heavy on the wrist, and hence not very comfortable to wear especially if the strap isn't tight enough - the watch head tends to move a lot.

But then...if she can't wear or doesn't like, then you wear lor.
          +1 & Good move too

Comment

My wife is also 1.6m tall, about 62 kg (weight do correlates w the wrist size I suppose). My 320 looks too big for her but the 48 fits well. We were initially looking at 005 or 111 but eventually settled for a 48 for her.
            My Humble Collection :
            PAM 320
            Rolex Submariner Ceramics
            Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

I have feeling that a 40mm PAM will fit ur wife better. I'll be in Spain in Dec. Are watches generally cheaper there?
              His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

Hi TS, care to share what is the price diff in Europe compare to Singapore? As my wife going France and Italy end of this month, if price is good then will ask her to get PAM there. Thanks in advance

Comment

I like the 5 too.Which part of Spain u in. Hope to pick up one too this year end.

Comment

My wife wears a 104. No issue.

Comment

Hi guys!! Thank you all for the advice.
                      Went to the shop today but they sold the pam005 20min before I step in!!!
                      I'm so so so... Sad ... At that moment..
                      But later the nice SA pulled out a pam111, pam112 and a pam114 for me to choose!!!
                      Without hesitation, I grab the pam111 for my wife.
                      Told her abt it and she was disappointed not to the the 005.
                      The price is EUR$500!! Was rather heartpain with the extra I had to fork out..
                      Hopes my wife will like it.
                      Guys thanks for all the advice..

Comment

" The price is EUR$500!! " ...
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                          " The price is EUR$500!! " ...
                          I think TS was talking abt EUR$500 extra for 111 compare with 005??

Comment

Sorry, typo error, yes it is EUR$500 more...

now i need to look for some strap for my wife...

Comment

Congrats to the new purchase for your wife. The 111 is a great watch as is the 005. Wear it in good health!

By the way, my wifey wears the 005 as well as my other watches such as the BP. She is petite but still pulls it off and look good in it IMHO. Problem is now I have to get alligator, python, hornback straps in different colors to match her outfits. Lolz

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X