Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My First Pam!! Finally....

Hi Guys!
    After all the rollies, funally succumbed to it!!
    A PAM 320...
    Last edited by superlegera; 22-08-11, 07:45 PM. Reason: posting of pics

Sorry guys... forgot to paste the pics..

Comment

welcome to the dark side...

my 351 says hello to your 320...

wanna share w us why you chose 320 as your first PAM?

Comment

Hi coopster9, hello to you too.
        Well, its a long story.. will try to make it short.
        I'm in Hong Kong for some business, and bumping around during the weekend, pass by the Panerai boutique in TST, met this SE, who's from Singapore. She's having training in the Panerai boutique in Hong Kong in preparation for the boutique in Singapore, feel kind of warm to meet people from Singapore (i'm currently posted to the middle east/west asia region, only goes home 4 times a year, going to Hong Kong was for business before i return to my workplace). I'm really a newbie towards Pam, though all my buddies back home has one Pam at least, and they had always talk about their watches, but i have no idea what they are talking about, Buddy A: "hey, check out this strap for my 104, does it look nice on your 312?", buddy B:" how you feel about 240?", i'm always lost at their conversation with all these numbers.
        Anyway, this helpful and warm SE intro the Pam 320 to me, she said its the best priced among all the watches in the boutique, and she translate all the price to me in SGD, therefore making it easier without the conversion from HKD to SGD, my requirement is pretty simple, all i need is the watch should be automatic, with date and a Luminor,so i took her advice and got it.
        a little notice, my SE had flown back to Singapore on Sunday, 21st Aug, ending her training stint in Hong Kong. Presume she's preparing the opening of the boutique in orchard ion. and there's definitely a Singapore Edition, and i'm so thrilled they gonna do one for spore, so i got her to keep me posted if i can get one too.

Thanks for the patience in reading my post..

Comment

Originally posted by superlegera View Post
          Hi coopster9, hello to you too.
          Well, its a long story.. will try to make it short.
          I'm in Hong Kong for some business, and bumping around during the weekend, pass by the Panerai boutique in TST, met this SE, who's from Singapore. She's having training in the Panerai boutique in Hong Kong in preparation for the boutique in Singapore, feel kind of warm to meet people from Singapore (i'm currently posted to the middle east/west asia region, only goes home 4 times a year, going to Hong Kong was for business before i return to my workplace). I'm really a newbie towards Pam, though all my buddies back home has one Pam at least, and they had always talk about their watches, but i have no idea what they are talking about, Buddy A: "hey, check out this strap for my 104, does it look nice on your 312?", buddy B:" how you feel about 240?", i'm always lost at their conversation with all these numbers.
          Anyway, this helpful and warm SE intro the Pam 320 to me, she said its the best priced among all the watches in the boutique, and she translate all the price to me in SGD, therefore making it easier without the conversion from HKD to SGD, my requirement is pretty simple, all i need is the watch should be automatic, with date and a Luminor,so i took her advice and got it.
          a little notice, my SE had flown back to Singapore on Sunday, 21st Aug, ending her training stint in Hong Kong. Presume she's preparing the opening of the boutique in orchard ion. and there's definitely a Singapore Edition, and i'm so thrilled they gonna do one for spore, so i got her to keep me posted if i can get one too.

Thanks for the patience in reading my post..

Interesting encounter....did the SE tell you when the boutique will be opening??

Enjoy your GMT...its a good choice as a first PAM.
          Nothing beats the 1950 casing..

Comment

Hope the story has a happy ending : ) ION Officine Panerai!!!!
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X