Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FEEL like getting a Panerai 351 (pre-owned or BNIB)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This watch brings much Satisfaction
    My humble beginning:
    Ball - Conductor (SE), Rolex - Green Sub LV (Alpha-numeric series), Omega - PO XL & Pam - 351 (M-series)

Dream watch:
    It is a tough choice between IWC IW500114 and IW500109.
    [url]http://www.iwcportugieser.com/en/[/url]
    [url]http://www.iwc.com/en-us/collection/portuguese/IW5001/[/url]

Comment

Damnit.. I was inspecting the case back of my watch and to my horror.. There's black dirt particles inside!!!!!!! It's not on the outside of the case, otherwise I wouldn't be screaming virtually...

Any advice? Go down richmont and scream?

Comment

Some poor QC? Go check with your AD first and see how they can help?
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Seems like poor QC... Probably gonna go and try tomorrow if my meeting doesn't drag...

Comment

Better send the watch for cleaning if it's within warranty. But beware of Richmont servicing. I had my IWC poorly serviced by Richmont though they claimed different technicians for different brands. I had heard poor servicing for Panerai watches by them. Just thoroughly inspect your watch during collection.

Comment

Hey Breit.. Any idea what type of poor servicing? Need some indication so I know what to look out for.. I don't really want them to take it for 2 weeks man.. I just got it 2 days ago and my wrist will suffer withdrawal symptoms...

Comment

finally got the time to head down to richemont.. now my watch gotta stay in hospital for 1 week.. sob..

hopefully, they dun ask me to pay..

Comment

HI still keen to buy PAM 351? this is an unique watch with gold hand. I have a pre-owned set, tripple box, mint condition, dated, local set. Retail is $11,200 with no discount. I am asking for $8900. cash payment. please feel free to contact 8186 9497.

Comment

Any bro looking for 351, check the garage now, I got it the same price in turkey ad, fast hand fast leg otherwise will regret!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X