No announcement yet.

The SIHH2011 pieces have appeared and here comes the first of the hotter models

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The SIHH2011 pieces have appeared and here comes the first of the hotter models

The SIHH2011 models .. specifically 371, 356 and 380 are now available in the market.... but now here comes the first of the hotter models.. a couple of 368 have appeared for sale... being a SE... 8days.. destro..brown dial, gold hands..(and so on.. and so on).... it is of course at a high premium...

Soon the382s, 375s, 372s and 386s will arrive... I am wondering how much premium above list price (in terms of %) are you willing to pay to be one of the few to get it this year....

Just curious..discuss...and give your opinion...

soon???? i think it will not arrive until end of the year. my money is on 372 to command a premium.

Comment

My money also on the premium for these pieces to go down 50 to 100% within 12 months....just like the story of 26, 28, 29, 292j, 339! Also like milgauss GV, sub LVc, GMT 2C.

Patience is a virtue.

Comment

So i gather that both of you will not be paying any form of premium for them, and will wait like myself. What about what you will pay? Assume a piece present itself at list price, you will bite or you want to wait until supply and thus price settled, for a discounted price?

Comment

I thought the 372 will be a regular catalogue model? will there be a premium for that too?
          I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
          http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Originally posted by cedric View Post
            So i gather that both of you will not be paying any form of premium for them, and will wait like myself. What about what you will pay? Assume a piece present itself at list price, you will bite or you want to wait until supply and thus price settled, for a discounted price?
            Might be a bit wishful thinking to get, say 372, at discount but you never know...it might just come true. If I am in the ,market for one, I would take it at list

Comment

Originally posted by roguehog View Post
              I thought the 372 will be a regular catalogue model? will there be a premium for that too?
              yeah, regular catalogue.. but this is a "too hot" model.... if u want to be one of those to have it first before the full first 3000 get distributed, then it will of course be premium price. And although it was announced as a regular production of 3000 in first year, you never know, Panerai might do a limited production of this regular piece.

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
                Might be a bit wishful thinking to get, say 372, at discount but you never know...it might just come true. If I am in the ,market for one, I would take it at list
                Yes, I would be happy if it's a list price... anyway, let's make a guess of the premium price the 372 will get transacted at?

While we are at the topic of the pricing, what do you think the price of 127/217 wil be then?

Post your guess, let's revisit this in maybe a year.

My guess, highest 372 will transact at around SGD25k. Price of 127/217 will hold at current.

Comment

The SIHH2011 models .. specifically 371, 356 and 380 are now available in the market.... but now here comes the first of the hotter models.. a couple of 368 have appeared for sale... being a SE... 8days.. destro..brown dial, gold hands..(and so on.. and so on).... it is of course at a high premium...

Soon the382s, 375s, 372s and 386s will arrive... I am wondering how much premium above list price (in terms of %) are you willing to pay to be one of the few to get it this year....

Just curious..discuss...and give your opinion...
                  list price of Panerai 339 from The Hour Glass is S$19,900. go do your sum.

Comment

Originally posted by barra View Post
                    lol, i am just starting a topic for some discussion and fun...why does your reply seems to suggest that my post is "what is the current premium of 339"......

Comment

Originally posted by barra View Post
                      That's the list price. But the first few pieces that came to our shores via grey dealers were sold close to $30000! Now, they are going for under 25000. So 50% premium gone in 6 months? Will it reach 19900? Unlikely as it's SE but may settle around 22-24k I think.

372 is regular. Stable price will depend on how many series they make. Remember 233 when first come out?

127/217 will hold ok at around 25K but what do I know! Few years back, I thought it will hold steady at 30k and yet few years earlier, I turned down offer to buy one at 18k!

Comment

Omg.. 18k...how many years back was that?

Comment

my guess is the grey market 372 price will be around $18-20k. that's almost 30-40% premium over list price.

Comment

Omg.. 18k...how many years back was that?
                            Can't remember but I did buy a 217 at 20k later.

Comment

heres what i got from ad. 372 rrp sgd13500. 375 rrp sgd17300. was offered 10% for 372 and 5% for 375. on waiting list now for 372.
                              I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
                              http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X