Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newbie seeking advice

Hi all,

I would like to seek some advice pertaining to getting a pair of pam watches for both the miss us and myself. This will be our first pair of pam watches thus I'm really undecided about which models to opt for. Any advice with regards to a couple watch ensemble in this case ( either same model or diff models for each of us)? Likewise, any recommended grey vendors I can trust my purchases with? Thanks and pardon any ignorance on my part.

Maybe a budget will be useful. And do you prefer the luminor or radiomir style?
    Pam 312
    Rolex GMT Master II Fatlady
    Rolex Sub Hulk
    Rolex Red Sub

Comment

Clean contemporary entry model like 111 or 312. Swee!

Comment

Yeah I did think about getting the entry models such as the Pam 0 or 111 series but I'd very much prefer the automatic function. Which would be the entry automatic models and what sort of price range are we looking at? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Yeah I was initially looking at the Pam 0 and 111 series but I reckon we will both prefer having automatic watches. Any recommendations on which entry auto models I should be looking at and what sort of price range are we looking at? Thanks!

Comment

104 for him; 048 for her ..
            The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

just beware.. the zero is quite hard to come by

Comment

Thanks folks. Any grey vendors whom I can turn to? Since the ADs seem to have limited stocks. Or should I wait for the Pam outlet to open in Ion?

Comment

it would be easier to get 2nd hand if you really want it bad. else if you have already built up some sort of a relationship with the ADs as they might be able to offer you some discount. the boutique is going to sell you at list price.

Comment

Well after doing my research, I have decided to go with a Pam 351 for myself and Pam 111 for my missus. A big thank you to all who have chipped in with your valuable advice. Officially on the hunt now for the watches (looking for brand new ones though). Cheers!

Comment

Just a final update from me. Finally settled on a pair of Pams today (the 351 and 359). The look and feel of Pam watches just rub off on you don't they?

Decided to get both the watches from an AD after getting a reasonable discount from them (and after checking out the options from the grey market). Am now on the lookout for straps, particularly for my wife's!

Comment

Congratz on the nice pair of watches . Hope we can share your joy with some of their pics here .
                        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X