Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help on deployant buckle

Hi,

I've asked someone to buy a PAM for me from overseas. I've collected the watch. One end of the strap has ben fixed to the deployant buckle, but the other is not and I'm not sure how to fix that end of the strap into the deployant buckle. The strap seems to be too thick for the slot which cannot be the case since this is OEM. Is there anywhere that I can 'release' to make the slot bigger or do I have to remove the rod?

Can anyone pls advise? Thanks.

Check the thickness of your OEM strap anything above 2.5mm you might have problem.
    I do not think there is a way to made the slot bigger as there isn't any release or adjustment part on that side.
    Your best bet is to bring the watch and strap to a friend who owns a panerai and use a deployant buckle.

Comment

Thanks, pal!

Originally posted by Ant View Post
      Check the thickness of your OEM strap anything above 2.5mm you might have problem.
      I do not think there is a way to made the slot bigger as there isn't any release or adjustment part on that side.
      Your best bet is to bring the watch and strap to a friend who owns a panerai and use a deployant buckle.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
      Working...
      X