Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long it takes to regulate at Richemont?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long it takes to regulate at Richemont?

Hi all, for regulation at Richemont, how long is the process usually? Read that at RSC, it is a simple 30-min affair. How about at Richemont?

Also, will the technician open the case back to regulate the watch, or will it be put on a machine to regulate it? Thanks all.

the entire process of waiting in the que, finally being called to the counter to talk to the customer service perosn and handing over the watch to them, waiting for the watch to be assessed by the tech and finally getting it regulated and handed back to you takes about 1 1/2 to 2 hours. that's assuming its still under warranty. if it's past warranty, they will call you again and tell you the cost and if you confirm you wanna proceed , then thats an additional 20-30 min.

i recenetly ent my 320 that's under warranty there to be regulated. spent about 2 hours there.
    I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
    http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

My PAM did 3 regulations to get it right. The first regulation requires my PAM to camp in the service centre for 10 days. It was +20 per day. I was pleasantly surprised that they had also polsihed away some of the usual hairline scratches when I collected the watch.

After 10 days in Richemont, it was now -15. I guess it is not easy to get it right. So I sent in again. This time it took about an hour (it was not crowded - around 3+ pm). But still getting -12. Finally, after third try, which also took about an hour and aain around 4pm, it manages to keep within -2.
      My Humble Collection :
      PAM 320
      Rolex Submariner Ceramics
      Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Thanks for the info bro!

Comment

Certain watches with complications could take up to 3 weeks at Richemont.
          Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X