A Question on PAM 104 & PAM 296.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Question on PAM 104 & PAM 296.

Hi all, for PAM 104 and PAM 296 (luminor marina auto), are the markers (at the 12,3,6,9 positions) for the sweep seconds sub-dial at 9 O'Clock supposed to be luminous?? I know the main dial's hour/minute hands and markers are supposed to be luminiscent, but am wondering if the sweep seconds sub-dial are supposed to be as well??

Thanks all!

I think it should be.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

I checked my PAM 296 and the sweep seconds sub-dial does not seem to be luminiscent. Anyone else owning the 104 or 296 can confirm this?? If it is really the case (supposed to be luminous), I'm going to bring mine back to the AD and bang tables!

Comment

Any PAM 104 or 296 owners here able to help me out on this question? Thanks alot.

Comment

Pam 104

Hope this helps

Cheers

Comment

Thanks LLights. Hmmmm...my seconds sub-dial isn't luminous at all. Will bring it down to Richemont and get it sorted out tomorrow.

Comment

Originally posted by mavericky View Post
              Thanks LLights. Hmmmm...my seconds sub-dial isn't luminous at all. Will bring it down to Richemont and get it sorted out tomorrow.
              You are welcome.. glad that it helped
              Do let us know the outcome

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by LLights View Post
                You are welcome.. glad that it helped
                Do let us know the outcome

Cheers
                Brought it down to Richemont yesterday and they acknowledged that it was a manufacturing defect which they will rectify. Left my watch there and estimated dial-replacement will take about 1 month. Consolation is that the watch is still under warranty so the repairs will be FOC.

Since my watch is going to stay there for 1 month, also requested the technician to regulate, polish and see if any other parts also need replacement / repairs. Will keep you guys updated.

Comment

Since my watch is going to stay there for 1 month, also requested the technician to regulate, polish and see if any other parts also need replacement / repairs. Will keep you guys updated.
                  Richemont polished away some scratches on my 320 without asking when I sent in for regulation. Kudos their initiatives. Cheers!
                  My Humble Collection :
                  PAM 320
                  Rolex Submariner Ceramics
                  Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Brought it down to Richemont yesterday and they acknowledged that it was a manufacturing defect which they will rectify. Left my watch there and estimated dial-replacement will take about 1 month. Consolation is that the watch is still under warranty so the repairs will be FOC.

Just got back my PAM 296 today. As the watch was still under warranty, the dial replacement was FOC...at least now the seconds sub-dial markers are glowing as they were supposed to be Overall, good service from Richemont.

Comment

Tx for the update and glad to know of that. Btw, is the 296 stamped Jan 2011?
                      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                        Tx for the update and glad to know of that. Btw, is the 296 stamped Jan 2011?
                        Glad to contribute. Nope, I bought it in Jul this year from local AD. Pams from Jan'11 has the defective dial as well??

Comment

No dude. Just makin' a wild guess
                          The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X