Question on Sub 305

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question on Sub 305

Hi once again, can anyone who owns a Sub 305 shed some light on this issue? Thanks in advance!

I can never seem to align BOTH the hour and minute hands to 12 o'clock when setting up the times on this watch. I will be able to get the hour hand to 12 noon and then when the minute hand catches up, the hour hand will move slightly off the 12 position. It's just a phenomenon I realize on my watch but doesn't seem to happen to my 312 which is able to position both the hour and minute hand nicely at 12. I'd just like to confirm that it is normal?

Mmax,

As this bothers you, just check one thing...

When your minute hand is at 12 indice sharp.. (for 305 in between the historical II markers) and the hour hand at the 6 indice sharp, does it form a straight line?

Comment

Hi Golanheight bro, you are absolutely right.the hour hand does not point exactly at the six o'clock baton when it should be. Is this a design or flaw in setting the hour hand?

Comment

Actually, this is a QC issue. Why?

Pams are hands assembled. The hands for your 305 are not set properly. So if the watch technician or assembler did not check this and pass it out of Neuchatel, this is what you get. I have come across a base with this issue.

To be frank, I have not sent a piece in for such rectification. I am not sure what service centre will say when you send it in. Over the years, friends have gotten varied and interesting treatments over warranty issues visiting Richemont.

But if it bothers you and it is still under warranty, pay Richemont a visit. You are the owner of a luxurious watch piece, and this "out of alignment" issue should be professionally and courteously handled.

Comment

Ic thanks a lot Golanheights bro, I probably will send it in. Perhaps I will share the service standards once I send it in.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
          Working...
          X