No announcement yet.

Is your date position like that?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No compromising whether it's easy or difficult for such expensive timepiece. Write a mail to their HQ and file a complaint and see how it works out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
      TS, If can't live with this, sell it off and get another one

almost all brand have inconsistent quality, not limited to watches. E.g. car, bag and so on.
      Agree, but I guess it's obvious that I was referring to the extent of the inconsistency. I don't have any data to back me up but can anyone name another high-end brand that have defects reported in the forums/internet as frequent as PAMs?
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

i have seen an italian brand (not panerai) where the date disc is also mis-align.

my suggestion is that you go to the service centre and get them to re-align the date disc. i dont see a reason why they can do that.
        if you have issues with your account, click here for self help and read forum rules here. 90% of your answers can be found in Forum FAQ

i DO NOT respond to any pm regarding account issues

kindly email with
        1. subject heading indicating your issue
        2. your nick
        3. your corresponding email address
        4. state what you were trying to do and what the system prevented you to do

if you receive no response in pm or email, it means your answers can be found in the Forum FAQ here

your kind understanding is very much appreciated.

disclaimer : all opinions expressed are personal

Comment

Originally posted by Keith8896 View Post
          TS, If can't live with this, sell it off and get another one

almost all brand have inconsistent quality, not limited to watches. E.g. car, bag and so on.
          no point selling off, when the disc can be swapped out or realigned. pop the back, pop the movement out, proceed to pop the hands and dial off, and there you are.
          [U]Currently wearing[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]TT Datejust with diamond dial - sold!
          Blue 6694
          Seiko SD-lookalike[/SIZE]
          [U]"My collection"[/U]:
          [SIZE="1"]Blue 6694; TT DJ w diamond dial.[/SIZE]

Comment

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
            Agree, but I guess it's obvious that I was referring to the extent of the inconsistency. I don't have any data to back me up but can anyone name another high-end brand that have defects reported in the forums/internet as frequent as PAMs?
            Yes, agree on pam have many reported fault. It could be due to pam owner are younger and is open to comment on these fault? my guess.

We are here to relax, do not need data to back you up.

Originally posted by seiko.citizen View Post
            no point selling off, when the disc can be swapped out or realigned. pop the back, pop the movement out, proceed to pop the hands and dial off, and there you are.
            Just giving a suggestion.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X