help on panerai

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help on panerai

hi there have a question for you pros out there, whenever i put my panerai in my watch winder it stop moving after a couple of days but no problem with my rolex. But if i wear it there is no such problem ?

check the settings on your watch winder. use the orbita database for reference.

http://www.orbita.com/NEW/Database-Paa-Pas.htm

Comment

Or your Pam is manual winding one? WHat is the model eh?

Comment

tks

Hi brother leeye so meaning to say if my model stated clock wise I need to use only the clockwise on my watch winder ? And not use the both direction one ?

Comment

Originally posted by z4m View Post
          Hi brother leeye so meaning to say if my model stated clock wise I need to use only the clockwise on my watch winder ? And not use the both direction one ?
          Should be the other way. If the pam is CCW winding, the winder should set to CW.

Comment

My friend, You wouldnt beleive it, I have had this problem when i got the first Panerai too, it stop moving even it says it still has power reserve indicator shown. This is a manufacture failure, when I sent email to Richmont, they dont even want to reply you. So the movement is just a very ordinary one, in fact ETA movement are more reliable in many watches.

This will NEVER happen to any ROLEX that i have over the last 20 years!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X