No announcement yet.

My Pammies and Straps (",)(,")(",)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the 292, the case wise is quite sturdy and will take a very hard knock to dent or scratch it. as for the lugs, and screws holding them, they are only 'coated' with watever they are.. simple unscrewing them or knocks will cause the them to show 'their true colours'
    i made up my mind to sell mine after owning it for less than a week... reason is i scratched 2 out of four screw heads while im attempting to change the strap..

Comment

Originally posted by tpmmark View Post
      for the 292, the case wise is quite sturdy and will take a very hard knock to dent or scratch it. as for the lugs, and screws holding them, they are only 'coated' with watever they are.. simple unscrewing them or knocks will cause the them to show 'their true colours'
      i made up my mind to sell mine after owning it for less than a week... reason is i scratched 2 out of four screw heads while im attempting to change the strap..
      +1 Bro, changing strap for Rad is hassle. Try use the eyelid tape if worry scratching the screw. The screws are at the bottom, I never worry if the screw scratch, still have 144 screws to spare

http://www.esslinger.com/eyeglassand...000pieces.aspx

If dont want to spend $ for screw ($0.05 each), can always buy a matt black touch up paint pen

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
        +1 Bro, changing strap for Rad is hassle. Try use the eyelid tape if worry scratching the screw. The screws are at the bottom, I never worry if the screw scratch, still have 144 screws to spare

http://www.esslinger.com/eyeglassand...000pieces.aspx

If dont want to spend $ for screw ($0.05 each), can always buy a matt black touch up paint pen
        That's some good advice bro LaiDaWei! Thanks!
        Current Love
        Pam 312
        Pam 210
        Pam 372
        Pam 424

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X