Pam 270 / 233 GMT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam 270 / 233 GMT

Hi everyone, got a question on the design of the 270 / 233 GMT design. My only hands-on experience with GMT watches is the Rolex GMT.

How are adjustments on the Pam GMTs made? If I were to use the Rolex GMT as a reference, position A (crown unscrewed) winds, position B adjusts 12hour hand independently, position C hacks and adjusts minute hand and 24hour hand concurrently. The date tumbler is linked to the 12hour hand.

Can someone please describe how the Pam movement works please? Thanks in advance!

Pam 233/270 GMT

Hi everyone, got a question on the design of the 233/270 GMT design. My only hands-on experience with GMT watches is the Rolex GMT.

How are adjustments on the Pam GMTs made? If I were to use the Rolex GMT as a reference, position A (crown unscrewed) winds, position B adjusts 12hour hand independently, position C hacks and adjusts minute hand and 24hour hand concurrently. The date tumbler is linked to the 12hour hand.

Can someone please describe how the Pam movement works please? Thanks in advance!

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
    Working...
    X