Official panerai boutique Ion orchard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official panerai boutique Ion orchard

The above has intrigued me. Singpore is the 6th world's largest watch importer of sswiss watches and major brands are well represented here including the recent Hublot Flagship at MBS. I have always wondered why there is no Panerai boutique here. Hong Kong has 2 and I undertand that there is a boutique in Beirut!

Any views on this bro? Our market is definitely big enough for a PAM boutique.
    His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Is there a need in the first place when even the existing Panerai 'corners' in the ADs here display only hand-full of models?
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

yeah, the range of PAMs (or lack thereof) available at the local ADs is a bloody joke sometimes.
      i almost always end up getting my stuff from grey market dealers, or overseas ADs/boutiques when i travel.
      What's in the box:
      • Patek Philippe 5726A
      • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
      • Panerai 187 Subzilla
      • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Bro Ocean, you are really 一针见血... Hahaha... Nv nv ever manage to see any models I like on display!

Comment

Why isn't there a Singapore Panerai Boutique
          No need. Tiger Airway is only $100.00 ++

SIN TO HKG
          I own a Rolex !

Comment

Panerai probably think singaporeans can easily go to HK to get their pams. Or they think Singapore is not a growing market. China is their next target so having 2 boutiques in HK is better business than Singapore.

Comment

They are also opening 1 in Taipei 101. Was there last month when they did the renovation.
              Btw, Taipei 101 has a lot of watch boutiques, AP, IWC...
              In my possession
              Breitling Headwind, Tag Heuer Aqua Racer, Glycine Incursore, Rolex DSSD , Pam320L, Pam305N and Chopard GTXL Power Reserve

Comment

Is cheaper to a PAM in HK?

Comment

Official panerai boutique Ion orchard

saw tonight the store front in Ion orchard at the ground floor for a Panerai boutique where i believe the Giorgio armani boutique used to stand. My heard skipped a bit because of excitement!!!

Anyone knows when this will open??

At last...an official store in singapore.
                  =======================================
                  PAM 112
                  PAM 287
                  PAM 359
                  Rolex Explorer II 42mm
                  Rolex DateJust II
                  Cartier Santos XL
                  Omega Seamaster

Comment

i saw it jsut now as well opposite cartier..

AD said august and that panerai price will go up the moment it opens

Comment

prices will go up the moment it opens???? that's a very fast way to recover costs.

sing$ is very strong now against other currencies, so would be interesting to see the prices offered by the boutique (remember they do not give any discounts).

Comment

Thanks for the update. A Panerai boutique in Singapore is long overdue!
                        His: AP ROO, Hublot BB, PAM 24/29/183/372, Chopard L.U.C 2000/Mille Miglia, Rolex Milgauss 116400 GV/Sub 16610 LV/1680 "Red Sub"/GMT Master 1675/GMT Master II 16760 "FAT LADY"/Seadweller 16600/DSSD 116660, Tudor 94010 "Snowflake"/94200 "BIG Block"/Heritage Chrono/Black Bay, Omega Seamaster 2254.50/2538.20

Hers: AP ROO & AP Millenary, Cartier Santos, Chopard Happy Sports & Cannes Fest, PAM 49, Rolex Explorer1 214270

Comment

will they have a boutique edition in SGP? with merlion or our durians?

Comment

Haha nice one mivec maybe lightning?? Hehe

Comment

hmm maybe will see such a design in the next election? haha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X