Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which PAM that worth to buy?

Hi Seniors!
    First of all, I am really want to buy a Panerai but dunno which model that worth to have and buy. The candidates are 312, 359, 351 & 320. This gonna be my first Panerai watch.
    Second of all, where is cheaper between Singapore or Hongkong store, since I am gonna traveling to HK next 2 weeks. I heard from my friend there is a store in far East Plaza that offer very good price for Panerai. Dunno which one can offer better price compare to Hongkong.

Thank you very much for any enlightment!

Regards,
    Fendie

My only advice is....find out sin AD price on few models. If you can find the same model in HK at cheaper price, buy it. If not, come back sin then buy.

Comment

"I heard from my friend there is a store in far East Plaza that offer very good price for Panerai."

Singapore or Hong Kong?
      The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

just went to hourglass saw the 312 and 351....AD gave 5% discount only....

312- 9880
        351- 10640

thinking whether to hoot now or wait for 386....I'm going to hk next week so can report back to u if u want juz pm me the models which price u want to know

Comment

Between HK and Singapore, HK is cheaper as there is no GST and prices are more competitive. BUt the cheapest is still from Europe or from one of the bros in the garage who has brought back from EU. As for the watches, 312, 351 and 320 are safe bets but if you want more unique Pam, go for 351 or 320.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
            "I heard from my friend there is a store in far East Plaza that offer very good price for Panerai."

Singapore or Hong Kong?
            It's the Watch Link (aka Hobby Link), lah
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post

Singapore or Hong Kong?
              In Singapore bro. It's Watch Link.

Comment

Originally posted by noobzpro View Post
                just went to hourglass saw the 312 and 351....AD gave 5% discount only....

312- 9880
                351- 10640

thinking whether to hoot now or wait for 386....I'm going to hk next week so can report back to u if u want juz pm me the models which price u want to know
                Thank you for the info bro. Is that a price before 5% discount? Anyway I will check on garage first... :-)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                Working...
                X