Clear All

• $9000 budget :(

need the following...
    1. date
    2. see-through back
    3. brown leather strap

Any recommendations?

312 is a good start.
    Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

359 for the classic looking "brown" luminova and "chromy" feel! Either 312 or 351 easily within reach for your budget from this forum.
      Current babies:
      Sub 16610LN D series
      PAM 312 M series
      IWC 500112 Laureus Limited Edition

Wish list:
      116613LB?
      a good White dial watch

Comment

312, 351 or 359. All are great choices. 320 or 321 if u can stretch ur budget slightly.

Comment

This fits your budget real well and you have spare change to get a pair of new shoes for the new toy. heh
          http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=65484

Comment

312 has date function and looks classy because of the simplicity of the dial. But it comes with black strap, so will need to change if it bothers you that much.

Comment

Depending on BNIB or preowned... Saw someone selling BNIB 351 @ ONLY $8.8K... 312 comes with black strap if i remember correctly...

If u dun mind preowned 320, I hv 1 in hand... hahaha....

Comment

8.8k is a good buy for 351 but think that sale is not for a brand new set.
                It is pre owned and M series.
                Cheapest is 9.2k for bnib i can find is 9.2k.

Heard recently local Pam increased price by 1k!

Comment

difference between "M" and "N"?

Comment

1 year difference.
                    Correct me if I am wrong.
                    Latest N series for 2011 but there are late 2010 with m series.

Comment

bought a 351m

any good strap to buy? i see a long list but who dunno has something close to 351m

Comment

Nice choice Kelvin.

Ah I just ordered a pair of Simona straps, could've order the same time, can save the fedex cost

Comment

Hi Kelvin
                          Welcome to Pam family, I personally have a Zergun dark brown calf leather horn back strap, and Simona kaki color extra long strap to match my 351 too.
                          Like the unique style of horn back and the softness of Simona strap and is wearing them alternatively.
                          FYI, the p9000 movement don't seem to be very accurate, had just sent it to Richmont for regulating and is now +5s each day. Do it before the warranty is expired.

Comment

Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
                            Hi Kelvin
                            Welcome to Pam family, I personally have a Zergun dark brown calf leather horn back strap, and Simona kaki color extra long strap to match my 351 too.
                            Like the unique style of horn back and the softness of Simona strap and is wearing them alternatively.
                            FYI, the p9000 movement don't seem to be very accurate, had just sent it to Richmont for regulating and is now +5s each day. Do it before the warranty is expired.
                            The P9000 movements for my 312 and 305 seems to be accurate. There are quite contrasting opinions on the accuracy of the P9000 movements in the forums.
                            Current Love
                            Pam 312
                            Pam 210
                            Pam 372
                            Pam 424

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
                              Nice choice Kelvin.

Ah I just ordered a pair of Simona straps, could've order the same time, can save the fedex cost
                              Originally posted by Hairymonster View Post
                              Hi Kelvin
                              Simona straps so ex

Originally posted by lizardking View Post
                              The P9000 movements for my 312 and 305 seems to be accurate. There are quite contrasting opinions on the accuracy of the P9000 movements in the forums.
                              looks like i better compare the second hand with my GMT II then

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X