Sharing the trio...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sharing the trio...

As a newbie, I would like to share my stash (just within the start of this year!)

...next target a 386!

=======================================
    PAM 112
    PAM 287
    PAM 359
    Rolex Explorer II 42mm
    Rolex DateJust II
    Cartier Santos XL
    Omega Seamaster

wow...nice pams!!!!

Wear in good health!!!

Thanks for sharing!
    Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

nice collection for a "newbie"

Comment

"Newbie" to the forum does not equate "newbie" to watch collection/hobby ..

TS, nice watches and tx for sharing
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Nice trio! Thanks for sharing
          运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

I like this picture. The black with white ercu stitch nicely match the 112
            I own a Rolex !

Comment

I like this picture. The black with white ecru stitch nicely match the 112
              I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
                "Newbie" to the forum does not equate "newbie" to watch collection/hobby ..

TS, nice watches and tx for sharing
                haha - yes, i think i should have qualified it...actually i'm new but new to the PAM obsession!!

i do have the usual suspects - a Rolex DateJust II, Cartier Santos, Omega Seamaster, Tag....

had Panerai under my radar for a couple of years but have not really thought about it much until only recently. friends had it. but when i inquired - i could have only afforded a base manual wind a few years back. manually winding daily did not appeal to me at that time - damn, i could have saved tons!

then when i researched more and more, the more i liked it. realized that manual winding should not have been a problem bec when i rotate my watches the automatic need to be adjusted too!!

i actually started with the radiomir which i know is a bit unconventional for a 1st Pam - but thought it had all the elements i like (seconds hands, clean face, date, not a manual wind!!, etc.) and it was being offered at a good price. as you could imagine i just needed to have a 'base' model - settled with 112. the 359 'talked' to me which i could not explain - you guys i'm sure know the feeling. it helped that got this also at a reasonable price that clinched the wifey's approval. --> there you go, that is how i suddenly ended up with 3!! now, i never wear any other except any of these 3...the rest have been relegated in the watch safe.
                =======================================
                PAM 112
                PAM 287
                PAM 359
                Rolex Explorer II 42mm
                Rolex DateJust II
                Cartier Santos XL
                Omega Seamaster

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile