First PAM for the year...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First PAM for the year...

I have been researching PAM as of late and with the encouragement of my bro Clemo...I ventured out today in search of the ultimate truth, will a 44mm fit my wrist?

First, I must share with all of you, the new Hour Glass at Knightsbridge has a better selection of PAMs than Sincere boutiques combined.

I was like a kid at the candy store this evening.....and guess what...44mm feels like a real PAM...although a 40mm does fit into my long sleeve perfectly.....alas, whats a PAM if it isnt a 44mm minimum...

Dont know if this will be an impulse buy but what the heck, who knows the world might really end in Dec 2012.

Its a alpha-numeric series starting with BBxxxxxxx, and out of the 2500 pieces, my piece has got the most HUAT no!!!

Without hesitation, I placed a deposit down and it's due for collection end of the week...my heart once again, felt the adrenalin rush that I so missed.

This weekend, I will officially be a PAM owner...yipee!!!

Introducing my first PAM 111 !!!! yipee!!!

Originally posted by coopster9 View Post
    I have been researching PAM as of late and with the encouragement of my bro Clemo...I ventured out today in search of the ultimate truth, will a 44mm fit my wrist?

First, I must share with all of you, the new Hour Glass at Knightsbridge has a better selection of PAMs than Sincere boutiques combined.

I was like a kid at the candy store this evening.....and guess what...44mm feels like a real PAM...although a 40mm does fit into my long sleeve perfectly.....alas, whats a PAM if it isnt a 44mm minimum...

Dont know if this will be an impulse buy but what the heck, who knows the world might really end in Dec 2012.

Its a alpha-numeric series starting with BBxxxxxxx, and out of the 2500 pieces, my piece has got the most HUAT no!!!

Without hesitation, I placed a deposit down and it's due for collection end of the week...my heart once again, felt the adrenalin rush that I so missed.

This weekend, I will officially be a PAM owner...yipee!!!

Introducing my first PAM 111 !!!! yipee!!!

Bro U given up your green hulk? or still keeping but into Panerai now? Poison..... poisonous.....welcome to the world of Pammies
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/rolex-submariner-116619lb-021.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Rolex-Black-Dial-Daytona-116520.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/Originals_23.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i1149.photobucket.com/albums/o590/photosnphotos/IMG_0491.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

YIPEEEE.......

I feel your joy as I read your post

Need 3 more PAMs to balance your ROLEX bro

Comment

I think your 'richter scale' has hit 9 .. can feel your vibes

Congratz !
        The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by watchpassionist View Post
          Bro U given up your green hulk? or still keeping but into Panerai now? Poison..... poisonous.....welcome to the world of Pammies
          no lah, bro, have to keep the rollies but PAM must at least have one lor...this one is hand wound so will be a chore to wear daily...yes i been poisoned within a week of research...i never really liked PAM...but never say never, I guess huh....between us, PAM does look nicer than Rollies now...oops.

Comment

Originally posted by LaiDaWei View Post
            YIPEEEE.......

I feel your joy as I read your post

Need 3 more PAMs to balance your ROLEX bro
            Thanks Bro, but I have one more Rollie to buy, Black SubC....as for PAM, let me start with the historic base model and progress slowly like I did with Rollies....next year maybe 351...now I speaking like PAM seasoned.

Comment

Originally posted by Oceanklassik View Post
              I think your 'richter scale' has hit 9 .. can feel your vibes

Congratz !
              Thanks, will post pics end of week.....

Comment

Nice catch bro! I did the same last Nov. Hahahaha...

Wah.... Pam also follow Rollie start with Alphanumeric series ah??? I was tot next series will be N series leh.

Comment

Thanks, will post pics end of week.....
                  What is an Alphanumeric series? If you are referring to MXXX/2500, then that is known as millesimation. and its is alphabetical from A (1997) to M (2010)

If you are referring to : BBxxxxxxx. Then that is the case number...

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
                    What is an Alphanumeric series? If you are referring to MXXX/2500, then that is known as millesimation. and its is alphabetical from A (1997) to M (2010)

If you are referring to : BBxxxxxxx. Then that is the case number...

Perhaps in the midst of excitement, got it all mixed up.....we shall have a clearer view when the pics are released later in the week...

Comment

Congrats...remember to post pics...

Comment

Thanks Bro, but I have one more Rollie to buy, Black SubC....as for PAM, let me start with the historic base model and progress slowly like I did with Rollies....next year maybe 351...now I speaking like PAM seasoned.

hi bro, saw your earlier post that u r getting the black sub C. u planning to go to your SA from THG to buy the SubC? u mind me tagging along? if price looks fine, i dont mind getting it too if its not convenient, its ok, no problem.

Comment

Originally posted by caine View Post
                          hi bro, saw your earlier post that u r getting the black sub C. u planning to go to your SA from THG to buy the SubC? u mind me tagging along? if price looks fine, i dont mind getting it too if its not convenient, its ok, no problem.
                          PMed you...

Comment

Congrats on your purchase bro!! Pam 111 is a good PAM to start with, with its clean look and sandwich dial. Looking forward to your pictures.

Comment

Excellent choice! Congrats!
                              运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X