Need Help on Pam 233 L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help on Pam 233 L

Hi guys, just got hold to my 1st pam 233 L, just wondering does this watch come with a quickset date function, like the rolexs.

Another question on the am/pm dial hand/indicator, it is taking reference to the gmt needle only right? For example my main hour and minute hands are showing time : 10: 25pm, while the gmt hand is pointing pass the 2 o'clock mark, the am/pm dial hand/indicator points at just pass 1 o'clock position ( which is in the am portion ).

Is there anywhere to make the am/pm hand to take reference from the main hour and minute hand?

Apologise for all the newbies question, TIA

Yes, the am/pm dial hand/indicator is taking reference to the gmt needle. In other word, it tells you it is am or pm on the other gmt zone.
    I own a Rolex !

Comment

Originally posted by Paneraii View Post
      Yes, the am/pm dial hand/indicator is taking reference to the gmt needle. In other word, it tells you it is am or pm on the other gmt zone.
      thanks for the advice bro. No way for it to show / reference to the real time right?

Comment

No way. Cos it is to help you not to wake up the other party in the other gmt zone during their 'night' time. The dot series are more straightfwd. black dot means nite time, please do not phone! of cos they do..after a few drinks after a gtg ... kekeke...
        I own a Rolex !

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
        Working...
        X