• Show
Clear All

Here are some pics of my PAM 321L.....keke
    http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...hphotos013.jpg
    http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...hphotos015.jpg
    http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/...hphotos016.jpg
    Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Congrates on your 321! it is a nice watch cuz I got one too Now it is time to go strap hunting!
      ===============================
      13 yr old Rolex explorer II white (My very first automatic watch)
      IWC Portofino 3563 Automatic
      Oceanic OC1 (my dive comp, also a watch ;p)
      PAM 250 K
      PAM 321 L
      Bell & Ross BR01-97 Ltd Orange
      Bell & Ross BR01-97 Ltd Commando

EX watches
      Cartier Santos 100 XL
      U-BOAT Flightdeck CAB Orange 50mm

Comment

Thanks weesy....Is my pride and joy to own one. Just bought a calf leather black strap today from a bro from the forum.....hahahaha
        Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Hello,

Is the list price of PAM 321 eur 5900? if yes, does that mean we can get the price at 5900x1.77 = S$10,443.

for VAT of 19.5%, how much we can claim back? if full 19.5%, means we get the pam at aroudn S$8400?

if this calculation is correct? i am not sure if we can take back the full 19.5% in this case.

Comment

Originally posted by oxen69 View Post
            Hello,

Is the list price of PAM 321 eur 5900? if yes, does that mean we can get the price at 5900x1.77 = S$10,443.
            for VAT of 19.5%, how much we can claim back? if full 19.5%, means we get the pam at aroudn S$8400?
            if this calculation is correct? i am not sure if we can take back the full 19.5% in this case.
            Likely u can get back 16%.
            My Humble Collection :
            PAM 320
            Rolex Submariner Ceramics
            Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

The list price is EUR6500. To convert to SGD, it depends on the card you use. Most card will charge you a higher exchange rate. Understand that UOB charge you the rate the day you purchased your watch. Personally, using cash is the best. No worries about exchange rate fluctuation. It depends on which airport you claim your VAT from. If at London airport, only 12%.
              Don't worry, be happy

Comment

Any Discount on top of Tax refund?

Comment

Nope.... since it is a boutique. The only other discount that you will be getting is the currency exchange rate. Buy when SGD is strong;-)
                  Don't worry, be happy

Comment

contact needed

Hi can share the contact bro?

I heading to paris in t
                    wo weeks, so wanna buy a pam 433 or 005.

Comment

hi sir

can you share the contact with me? will be in paris in early sep and am looking for 305 or 382. tia!

Originally posted by Dannyboyz View Post
                      Hi,

Was in London and make a side tour to Paris by Eurostar (train). Went to Paris Panerai boutique with the intention to buy a PAM 90 since there is no stock in SG. But ended up buying a PAM 321 instead since the last PAM 90 was being reserved :-( But no regrets. Love my newly bought PAM 321. Worn it immediately....keke.
                      Was also told that they do not sell the basic model like PAM 000 or PAM 005. They do not have limited edition as well. Their basic model start with PAM 111. Saw the new 2011 models which they have quite a number of pieces. But do not like the color of the numbers on the dial.
                      The SA was friendly and service was good. The SA even gave me a card with his email. Told me to email to him to check for stocks and make sure he is at the shop when I visit Paris again in future...LoL.

Cheers
                      I don't need another watch.

Comment

Hi would you mind sharing the contact with me too for I will be heading to Paris in dec. thanks

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X