Need information on Pam 386

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need information on Pam 386

Any bros here know the RP of Pam 386 composite model and when the release date? I am saving up to get my hands on one. Keep thinking of the 386 after looking at the pics posted in this forum
    Thanks a bunch!

The composite models are slightly more expensive than other models. Expect to pay between $15-16k for the PAM 386. Release date? Realistically I would put early 2012 to reach the boutiques or ADs.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
      The composite models are slightly more expensive than other models. Expect to pay between $15-16k for the PAM 386. Release date? Realistically I would put early 2012 to reach the boutiques or ADs.
      Thanks for the reply mate. I guess the price range is what you have predicted or may even be more. If is releasing in early 2012 tat mean I still got time to save up

Comment

Hopfully they release by mid 2011. The lastest pricing for Pam386 is 6.6k euro=11.98k SGD excluded GST

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
          Hopfully they release by mid 2011. The lastest pricing for Pam386 is 6.6k euro=11.98k SGD excluded GST
          John, going by experience they never release on time. Year end is good because at least got 13th month bonus to cover for the watch expenses.

Next year is going to be a real headache coz so many 2011 models on "wish list". 382, 376, 372, 386 etc.........then sometimes they have unannouced special models for Asia. head big big liao.

Comment

Originally posted by majortom View Post
            Thanks for the reply mate. I guess the price range is what you have predicted or may even be more. If is releasing in early 2012 tat mean I still got time to save up
            Save up money is secondary. make sure you put your name on the waiting list, otherwise no chance to get the watch but to buy from open market.

Comment

Save up money is secondary. make sure you put your name on the waiting list, otherwise no chance to get the watch but to buy from open market.
              Hahaha !!! Can't agree no more bro) We have common sorrow "Cheers

Comment

I believe 386 will be release in Jun/July period.

Comment

great news to cheers!

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                    Is this price confirmed bro? Like tat not so ex as I expected.....

Comment

Will do tat bro. Thanks a bunch!

Comment

I am also targeting this model.

Went to one of the local ADs and the official pricing is around S$ 12-13k. The SE showed me the brochure and it says July 2011 release. But he said that is very unlikely to happen and more like Q4.

I also put my name on the wait list. He listed it down got my contact number, etc. But I doubt they will follow that list diligently. I'm sure they will give preference to 'special' customers as I was just a walk-in there. I also put my name in the wait list in the HK Panerai boutique. We'll see. If they call me great, but if not then I may need to buy from the market or wait a bit for the hype to die down...

Though another SE also said it is likely that they will sell at a higher price that the suggested retail price --> what was the experience of the others with the 2010 or earlier special editions? Did the ADs jack up the price for those Special edition models?
                        =======================================
                        PAM 112
                        PAM 287
                        PAM 359
                        Rolex Explorer II 42mm
                        Rolex DateJust II
                        Cartier Santos XL
                        Omega Seamaster

Comment

S$13k is the minimum price for this model. Not surprising that some ADs take advantage and sell at higher prices. Also a wait list is just a wait list, you get to wait not knowing the outcome. hahahahaha.

As for the OP boutiques they will sell at the retail price. However OP boutiques have a long list of VVIPs customers who have spend several hundred thousand buying Panerai watches from them, so they get priority when new models come out.

Comment

I first saw this model from this forum and kenna poison deep deep, very deep...hahaha. Now I am going all out to get my hands on one......

Comment

i may see the sample watch in May when the 2011 models go on tour around the world.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X