Help me to decide.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
    Are u saying by posting wrist-shots showing off their beloved collections requested by threat starter a bad idea " LOL!!! I'm too confuse dun know should i cry or laugh !!
    I don't meant that but depend on how and what you perceive in thus case!Plus if you confuse, do pm me & Let's hope u didn't cry or laugh in this case, LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
      Haha, Bro Feilong, our views are the same as with our addictive hobby. Let's not enter further discourse on the 'meagre' returns of flipping, or some will argue that flipping the right grail watch does not bring meagre returns. Anyway, did you manage to catch the ECW Panhard on sale for a steal yesterday?
      I might just start a thread soon contemplating between purchasing a Pam24 and Uboat CAB as one of my final final purchases for a long while.
      hehehehe...yeah..Bro Toffeesthings..i suppose pls start a new thread...we can take the discussion of your new hunt there....hehehehe....i m out of this thread liao..hehehehe..

To TS...always buy what your heart desire...no use have a watch that dun make u happy u see...buy wad u love!!!
      Courage is what it takes to stand up and speak

Courage is also what it takes to sit down and listen

Quoted from Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

To TS, Listen to bro feilong.

No point trying to save $75k USD for many years for flaking patina watch. By the time you have the money, there will be no more dial marking on that $75k watch
        But if i were you, don't buy a watch, better save and buy Mr.Suharto's Haji hat, it worths $Mils USD to Indonesian collector one day.

BTW, who is 'Robert'?

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
          Oh ok you were flipping it for a friend? I thought for sure that the 195 was in the same class as the 360, wasn't the 195 given only to the golden of the golden Paneristi worldwide? Whoever was chosen to buy the 195 was given the honor by the CEO of Panerai becuase I understood he was the only one ot choose the honored ones. As such their names were engraved on the back of each piece and those pieces may have been sold to the reciepients for Euro 3900 but they were certainly flipped for 20,000 to 25,000 USD when they first started getting flipped. And unless you were flipping for one of those chosen few that originally bought the watch, that particular 195 was sold at a loss if you consult the 5 different postings of desparation that you made on the Paneristi website needing to sell it.

But why would you, a person who has no taste for flipping these exclusive PAMs, do it, even for a friend and how many in Singapore were chosen for this honor in Singapore to recieve the 195 that you were flipping for?
          1. Piece sold was bought retail, so no loss, hence I still dont get your point
          2. Flipping- you can hardly call selling a 6 years old piece flipping isnt it? Selling after a few months like your "friend" Robert would be considered so though...
          3. Since you have not seen the 195 in flesh, its rather presumptious that the owner is Singaporean? Which for your record is not

Comment

Originally posted by zameenzahari View Post
            1. Piece sold was bought retail, so no loss, hence I still dont get your point
            2. Flipping- you can hardly call selling a 6 years old piece flipping isnt it? Selling after a few months like your "friend" Robert would be considered so though...
            3. Since you have not seen the 195 in flesh, its rather presumptious that the owner is Singaporean? Which for your record is not
            So you sold a 195 for a chosen golden boy and you can still live with yourself? At 12,500 USD it sold cheap, what did the seller need the cash for, to pay for his incoming 360? Now that would be ironic. Robert sold the matching dial so as to buy the non matching dial.
            You certainly are full of excuses.

Comment

Life is already very stressful, why stress yourself even more by replying to irrelevent comments!
              Ignore them !

Buy what you like,sell what you dont like anymore.
              If can make some extras from selling,then good!
              If cannot make or lose some,at least you have owned it before.

My 2 cents of opinion.
              Thanks!

Comment

Dear brothers and sisters,

I can feel the heat is on, please leave irrelevant topics aside and move on...........

I’m only interested in 312, 351 and 359 and I like to say thank you to all for your great opinions, advices and appreciate your time to share the same interests minus the arguments.

PAM351 will my final choice! I find that tobacco dial with gold hands are unique and great to have as a starter. Looking for best deal now!

Showtime!! Some pictures taken from Paneristipix website, enjoy!!.

Comment

Grab it fast before you may start to change your mind, good luck to your final decision!!

Ciao

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                    Life is already very stressful, why stress yourself even more by replying to irrelevent comments!
                    Ignore them !

My 2 cents of opinion.
                    Thanks!
                    Well said !!! I alway buy what I can afford & liking" I dun see the point of spending thousands of dollars yet having loose sleeps due to my watches I owned devalued ) Dun like ,sell off lah !! So be it...cut some lost is not the end of the world right " Cheers

Comment

It's nice if everyone share the same thoughts !!!

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                        Ignore them !

My 2 cents of opinion.
                        Thanks!
                        You are the woman!

Well said !!! I alway buy what I can afford & liking" I dun see the point of spending thousands of dollars yet having loose sleeps due to my watches I owned devalued ) Dun like ,sell off lah !! So be it...cut some lost is not the end of the world right " Cheers
                        You are the man!

I have losses. It is painful.

But like old Andy Lau advertisement for Sovil Titus.
                        不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有。
                        Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

Originally posted by Watcha View Post
                          You are the woman!

You are the man!

I have losses. It is painful.

But like old Andy Lau advertisement for Sovil Titus.
                          不在乎天长地久, 只在乎曾经拥有。
                          There will never be a loser if we approach our watch hobby wif positive mind) Take a moment look at what japan is facing now" Nobody can predict what our life will be tomorrow" I rather enjoy what i love now than sit wait for durian to fall from
                          the sky " LOL!! Cheers

Comment

how are you guys?

If you dun mind, i hve some intersting website abt watches.

Well, just go to www.askmen.com & check it out for yrself bros.

Enjy it lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Hollyman View Post
                              how are you guys?

If you dun mind, i hve some intersting website abt watches.

Well, just go to www.askmen.com & check it out for yrself bros.

Enjy it lol!

Yes yes... we know about the Wine Snob's adversity to Panerai. Personally, i know where he comes from but with the advert of panerai's own movements, i think he needs to change his tune someday.

Comment

There will never be a loser if we approach our watch hobby wif positive mind) Take a moment look at what japan is facing now" Nobody can predict what our life will be tomorrow" I rather enjoy what i love now than sit wait for durian to fall from
                                the sky " LOL!! Cheers
                                bro john, i can't agree more with you. whatever we save now it is for the better of our next generation. whatever happens we can't bring all our possessions or money to our coffin. having said that, it does not mean we have to plunder all our money away. spend wisely but don't be too thrifty. if we had been smart enough to spend on pre-v models, the appreciation would have been more than enough to cover for the investment in these early model watches. a self made millionaire on PAM watches.............hahahaha

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X