Help me to decide.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by leeye View Post
    bro john, i can't agree more with you. whatever we save now it is for the better of our next generation. whatever happens we can't bring all our possessions or money to our coffin. having said that, it does not mean we have to plunder all our money away. spend wisely but don't be too thrifty. if we had been smart enough to spend on pre-v models, the appreciation would have been more than enough to cover for the investment in these early model watches. a self made millionaire on PAM watches.............hahahaha
    When come to investment....I'm suck!! So my philosophy on life as mention above stay. Work hard " Play hard " Happiness > Wealth ) Cheers bro

Comment

Well said bro Johnfish! In the true spirit of John Lennon! : )
      Sweet 16:
      PP Aquanaut
      VC Overseas
      AP ROO Black Themes
      A.Lange & Sohne 1815
      Breguet Type XXI
      Blancpain 50 Fathoms
      JLC Navy Seals
      GO Senator 60s
      GP Laureato
      Zenith Pilot Extra Special
      Rolex DSSD
      IWC Big Pilot
      Pam 112
      Omega Ploprof
      Breitling Super Avenger
      Glycine F104

Comment

Originally posted by toffeesthings View Post
        Well said bro Johnfish! In the true spirit of John Lennon! : )

P
        E
        A
        C
        E

Comment

Saw this comment 'several owners reporting problems with the new P9000 movement, no wonder so many owners are trying to sell off their watches.'
          Bro. leeye, care to elebrolate what are the problems?
          Now need to hold on till the problems resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by winsguy View Post
            Saw this comment 'several owners reporting problems with the new P9000 movement, no wonder so many owners are trying to sell off their watches.'
            My honest self experience ....I must be blessed non of my Pams OP-2002 & OP-9000 movt. face any issues " The only issue that upset me was G series luminous compound applied on the dial was horrible !!! Uneven luminous glow was ungiveness on brand specialize in producing legendary dive watch during WW2 " Officine Panerai "

Comment

refer to this thread. http://www.sg-roc.com/showthread.php?t=61372

Comment

I don't face any problem with the new P9000 movement.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
                  I don't face any problem with the new P9000 movement.
                  Me 2 so far regulating well in my winder.

Comment

Never had a problem with my 312L, tested the power reserve several times and always got more than 70 hours.

Comment

Glad to hear from johnfish, patricia, majortom and alex168lim that they had no issues with the p9000 movement. You'll have brought back my confidence.

Comment

I got no problem what so ever with either the PR and accuracy of my 321. Don't know why some of P900X posted here having PR and accuracy issue. A matter of fact the accuracy of my 321 is really as shown in its COSC test, i keep on checking it to GMT time. Very accurate i must say. The only problem is the bezel... it is easy scratched.

Comment

Originally posted by likmuk View Post
                          I am thinking of buying a car...either a Toyota Vios or a Honda Civic. What do you guys think?

Oh wait, I think Mr Dewi is going to ask me to save up for the Mclaren supercar. Cos it will hold its value and perhaps make me money in years to come. And for now, just take SBS and SMRT.
                          Better start saving for a zastava yugo,it will suit you well !

Comment

Ditto +1
                            Last edited by nick168fng; 05-11-11, 02:38 PM. Reason: Wrong post

Comment

Originally posted by fondriest View Post
                              And your point being? This chap has got some fantastic collection of rare Pams? Doesnt really address the original question of this thread does it? Or is that more of a desperate call for attention?
                              Ditto, +1

Comment

Bro, your point makes me abit worry but found below article, hopefully Panerai using the same grade titanum as the rings mention below.

Can Titanium Rings Get Scratched?

This is a very common question asked by all the responsible and concerned consumers, buying a titanium ring. Titanium rings are undoubtedly amongst the toughest rings on this planet, but there are many opinions regarding its scratch resistant nature. Titanium rings do not get scratched easily. Due to their durable and tough nature, it is difficult to scratch them and the process might also take a long time. However, they tend to lose their scratch resistant nature and become prone to scratches over a period of time. Titanium rings can be scratched with the help of sandpaper and also with the help of tough materials made up of steel. Of course, titanium rings are comparatively more scratch resistant, durable and tough, than other metal rings such as gold, silver and platinum! But, still we cannot say that titanium rings are completely scratch free!
                                I was skeptical about Ti too. Awhile ago, I bought my first Ti watch which is the Tag Heuer Carrera Ti Calibre16 Chrono. The weight was way too light and it felt like wearing a Swatch. Besides, after 2 days of wearing it, hairlines appear even though it was worn carefully. After a week, I sold it off.

The PAM351 though in Ti has a lot more heft and only weight slightly less than 312 and the case is also way more scratch resistant.
                                Ti too comes in different grades. Between the Carrera and 351 casing, it is quite obvious.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X