Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advise on preowned Pam 112J

Hi to all Pam Pro Bros,

Seeking advise on preowned Pam112J, wat his the price range for this watch that is resonable to purchase?

1) a brand new one is at retail price of $6800 possible discount from local AD 10% to 15% discount. Say max discount the price is $5800, but currently outpf stock, waiting time unknown 2weeks? 2 months?

2) preowned for 112J selling $5000? +/- $200. No warranty. But immediate to own it, initial depreciation included.

What is your advice and take on this.

Many thanks.

Please advice

Option no. 2 for me.
    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Originally posted by etcrow View Post
      Hi to all Pam Pro Bros,

Seeking advise on preowned Pam112J, wat his the price range for this watch that is resonable to purchase?

1) a brand new one is at retail price of $6800 possible discount from local AD 10% to 15% discount. Say max discount the price is $5800, but currently outpf stock, waiting time unknown 2weeks? 2 months?

2) preowned for 112J selling $5000? +/- $200. No warranty. But immediate to own it, initial depreciation included.

What is your advice and take on this.

Many thanks.

Please advice
      Hi Bro, buying a Panerai from a local AD is much more expensive and takes too long to wait. But you are sure that it is brand new.

If pre-owned say 95%, have a look at visiotime.com, IMHO they are customer friendly and the Panerais are priced just right.

I got my first PAM from Visiotime, a 112F which I eventually sold back to them to fund another watch. But before selling the 112F, I bought another one, a 111G which I am keeping. So, at one time I had two Panerais. Then I become a member here and I got myself a SEIKO SBDX011 Emperor Tuna. This is the reason why the 112F have to go.

Hope this helps.

Cheers.

Comment

Thanks for the advises, very helpful.

If I will to purchase the preown PAM, is it recommend to send to Richemont for verification?
        How much is Richemont charging for the verification fees? Alternative can I send to any watch shop to do that, any recommendation of a watch shop that can do PAM verification and cost?

Thanks

Comment

Richemont dont do verification anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by patricia View Post
            Richemont dont do verification anymore.
            So what are the things we look out for when we purchase preowned PAM?
            Any recommendation of watch shop that able to verify PAM and the movement parts?

Thanks again

Comment

If you search the forum, you should get the answer. JW Watch provides verification of Pam watches. Check with the company if you want.
              The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
              Working...
              X