Nav Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse

Nav Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

An unexpected new surprise from Panerai latest special edition for China market again

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An unexpected new surprise from Panerai latest special edition for China market again

Just saw this post from Paneristi.com, a new surprise and a new model from Panerai for the China market again. I cannot find it in the normal and special editions cataloque.

I guess it is in between the Pam366 with FU and the Pam 412,413,418,420 slc.
    It is a pam366 but substitute the 'fu' with a normal font 6, it is a Pam slc without the pig. I kind of like the brown fonts making the watch look old and historic.

Since reviews from the Paneristi was good, it is going to be another highly sought after model limited to world wide 500 pieces only. It is for those who do not like the word 'fu' and who do not like the 'pig' on the dial.

Any local reviews for this model ? Prefer local views here.
    But why again for the China market, should'nt this be a special edition for all Panerai boutiques? God knows.....500 pieces is indeed quite rare not enough for all the countries?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+~,+Pam%23367+!

Got this photo from the Paneristi for show, the Pam367

you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Originally posted by tintinstuff View Post
    Just saw this post from Paneristi.com, a new surprise and a new model from Panerai for the China market again. I cannot find it in the normal and special editions cataloque.

I guess it is in between the Pam366 with FU and the Pam 412,413,418,420 slc.
    It is a pam366 but substitute the 'fu' with a normal font 6, it is a Pam slc without the pig. I kind of like the brown fonts making the watch look old and historic.

Since reviews from the Paneristi was good, it is going to be another highly sought after model limited to world wide 500 pieces only. It is for those who do not like the word 'fu' and who do not like the 'pig' on the dial.

Any local reviews for this model ? Prefer local views here.
    But why again for the China market, should'nt this be a special edition for all Panerai boutiques? God knows.....500 pieces is indeed quite rare not enough for all the countries?

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...+~,+Pam%23367+!

Got this photo from the Paneristi for show, the Pam367

Hi Bro
    It has arleady arrived on our shores. People are selling already......

For your question, nobody could give u a right answer. Rumours that the 366 (is limited to 1500) , no one has ever seen a 4 digit no before and the 367 ( on the manual it writes 1500 pcs instead of 500pcs) , u see the picture.
    People are saying 366 -1000pcs and 367-500pcs.

This is Panerai for you.

Comment

Originally posted by LUKE View Post
      Hi Bro
      It has arleady arrived on our shores. People are selling already......

For your question, nobody could give u a right answer. Rumours that the 366 (is limited to 1500) , no one has ever seen a 4 digit no before and the 367 ( on the manual it writes 1500 pcs instead of 500pcs) , u see the picture.
      People are saying 366 -1000pcs and 367-500pcs.

This is Panerai for you.
      I agree too. This is a very nice model made by Panerai.

Comment

Looks great! May actually pick one up if the opportunity comes along
        运筹帷幄 决胜千里

Comment

i doubt we have chance to get 1 of these, perhaps from the grey dealers, need to pay premium then. To make matter worst only 500 was produced. super nice faux patina looks.
          Thank you Luke for the insights.
          you are rich if you lives life fullest and die empty

Comment

there's one for sale from kcchen.

http://www.network54.com/Forum/26509...utique+Edition

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
            Working...
            X