Interesting - Lost COSC Cert can be replaced at a cost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting - Lost COSC Cert can be replaced at a cost

Is it possible to obtain a copy of the COSC certificate in case of loss?

In case of loss, a COSC duplicate will cost € 35,00 if your watch is not older than 5 years. If the watch is older than 5 years, it is necessary to carry out a complete overhaul at one of our After Sales Service Centres. Our technicians will then send the watch to the COSC Centre where the watch will be tested before issuing a new certificate.

Rolex can? I never see cosc cert. when I'm bought my sub with date.I think rolex never provide right?

Comment

bro, only apply to Panerai watches.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
        Is it possible to obtain a copy of the COSC certificate in case of loss?

In case of loss, a COSC duplicate will cost € 35,00 if your watch is not older than 5 years. If the watch is older than 5 years, it is necessary to carry out a complete overhaul at one of our After Sales Service Centres. Our technicians will then send the watch to the COSC Centre where the watch will be tested before issuing a new certificate.
        Are you talking about Richemont Singapore? I am surprised they can do any? They told my firend if he wanted a replacement COSC for his PAM 4B it would take over 6 months since the 4B had to be sent to the Swiss factory and it would be done when there was time.

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
          Are you talking about Richemont Singapore? I am surprised they can do any? They told my firend if he wanted a replacement COSC for his PAM 4B it would take over 6 months since the 4B had to be sent to the Swiss factory and it would be done when there was time.
          a 4B would be more than 5 years old. as per the instructions a complete movement overhaul is required and the movement sent to COSC for testing again. 6 months is probably right.

Comment

please refer to Panerai's website.

http://www.panerai.com/s_page.xpd?id...0&id_item=4324

Comment

useful info. thanks
              [B][CENTER][FONT=Book Antiqua][SIZE=4]Gerald Genta - A true legend - May 1st 1931 - August 17th 2011[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER][/B]

Comment

A note- date on the NEW cosc cert will not be tie to the production year- if your pam is an older series. E.g a 1A with cosc dated 31/01/2011!!!

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
                  a 4B would be more than 5 years old. as per the instructions a complete movement overhaul is required and the movement sent to COSC for testing again. 6 months is probably right.

It is only required because Richemont says it is required but is it really required or does Richemont require you to pay for it anyway even if they cannot and will not prove that the watch in question really needs a complete new overhaul?

Comment

Originally posted by Dewi P. View Post
                    It is only required because Richemont says it is required but is it really required or does Richemont require you to pay for it anyway even if they cannot and will not prove that the watch in question really needs a complete new overhaul?
                    movement overhaul means Panerai have to gurantee the overhauled movement have to meet the COSC test standards. with a OP calibre movement it should be relatively cheap.

it would be better if you submit your questions to Panerai and see what is their response (and share with us too)

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X