Accuracy of PAM 320

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Accuracy of PAM 320

What is the expected accuracy of the PAM. My PAM 320 seems to be 2 to 3 minutes faster after a few days.

And those w the 3 days power reserve, do you really get the full 72 hours?
    My Humble Collection :
    PAM 320
    Rolex Submariner Ceramics
    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

2 to 3 minutes after a few days is something not right. Mine since the day i opened the box in CNY till now only around a minute faster. But still it cannot beat my daily PO, which till now still on par with second ticking of GMT, bought a week after the PAM.
    About the 72 hrs PR, not sure yet. I ll try to time it and let you know in 72 hrs
    PAM321L
    OMEGA PO 45mm Orange Bezel
    TAG Heuer 2000 series
    Seiko Scuba Diver's

Comment

cant say much abt accuracy.. but the PR .. no prob ..

in house 8 days can last more than that .. my new OP I clocked 62 hrs (> 56hrs from the specs) .. a new 320M shouldnt have tat prob ..
      jai guru deva om .. ..

Comment

Originally posted by tyongchi View Post
        What is the expected accuracy of the PAM. My PAM 320 seems to be 2 to 3 minutes faster after a few days.

And those w the 3 days power reserve, do you really get the full 72 hours?
        Since your watch is still under warranty, bring it to Richemont Service Center and tell them the accuracy is out.

Comment

Look like a visit to Richemont is a must.
          My Humble Collection :
          PAM 320
          Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

My 3 month old 320 was 3 minutes faster after 3 days of constant use. decided to bring on a trip with me recently where i wore it daily for a whole week. it was a good 5 minutes faster on the seventh-day. brought it to richemont to have it regulated on the eigth day. working very well now.
            I don't have enuf watches but I will stop buying now!
            http://roguehogticktock.blogspot.sg/

Comment

Just check in my PAM at Richemont. I tot it was an one hour regulation affair. Apparently, it's not. Need to stay in hosiptal for 8 to 10 days!

Tested the power reserve and I got 69 hrs PR with 7 days of daily wear.
              My Humble Collection :
              PAM 320
              Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Since the OP brings out this topic may I ask if all Panerais are COSC certified?

Comment

Originally posted by Atomant View Post
                  Since the OP brings out this topic may I ask if all Panerais are COSC certified?
                  the answer is no. the new models with in-house Panerai movements does not come with the COSC cert.

also some models like the Luminor Base models PAM 000, 112, 114, 176, etc. without the seconds hand will not come with COSC cert also whereas the Luminor Marina models PAM 005, 111, 113, 177 etc. comes with COSC cert.

confusing? check Panerai website if the specifications state with COSC cert.

Comment

Basically, all in-house movements will not be COSC, so are the new models.
                    My Humble Collection :
                    PAM 320
                    Laco Pilot Type B Dial

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X