Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chriswatch View Post
    haha, obviously not.
    just wondering, since you acknowledged it's not the real thing, why then would you still advertise to sell in the watch parts section as a OEM Panerai dealer display box?? at least in Risti terms, OEM is commonly used to refer to original Panerai parts.
    What's in the box:
    • Patek Philippe 5726A
    • IWC Portu Chrono 3714-14
    • Panerai 187 Subzilla
    • Garmin Fenix 3

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
      I was thinking to myself now... do some legwork source for material from Spotlight to DIY myself" If nothing workout ,than i shall seek local pro to get it done Do u have a better alternative Bro Lee )
      well since i have limited time for DIY work, i would go for a pro to do a nice job. can't let our pammy to sit on anything but pro stuff. if bro ten10 can do it then i'll be happy.

the 6 watch insert was done in italy but seemed the maker is not doing it anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
        well since i have limited time for DIY work, i would go for a pro to do a nice job. can't let our pammy to sit on anything but pro stuff. if bro ten10 can do it then i'll be happy.

the 6 watch insert was done in italy but seemed the maker is not doing it anymore.
        I customized my interior of my watchboxes...all nicely done by him. His interior is using suede , which I prefer...so definitely it can be done. But not sure if he has time to do thats the thing as he has other projects too.

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

Thanks Darkangel.

Would make sense to see how many are interested since the 6 watch insert is made to fit a Panerai SE box. Black suede material like the original would be nice.

Comment

Originally posted by leeye View Post
            Thanks Darkangel.

Would make sense to see how many are interested since the 6 watch insert is made to fit a Panerai SE box. Black suede material like the original would be nice.
            Yeah...just to share some of the watchbox interiors which I asked him to custom make.

The last 1 was designed by him.

Sorry bro, no means of hijacking the thread just sharing!

Sometimes forgotten, but always contactable. Darkangel (2007-2014)

Comment

DA, the watch box's interior looks really good!

i think bro ten10's workmanship is awesome! im sure hes the right person for this job!

Comment

Sorry I didnt see this thread folks!

Bro Lee, now I see it! Yes it is possible to convert the SE Box. In fact the design of a Retail Watch Tray I've done for an overseas client is similar to the PAM Retail Tray. The dimensions of the pillows given to me were also quite similar when I cross-checked with an actual PAM pillow. Even the partitions were similar. So I guess my client was inspired by the PAM Tray design.

I'll bring this tray down to show you when we meet ok. I have other samples of suedes and velvets too.

Its gonna be an exiciting project for us!

cheers,
                ten10
                Visit the DIY Section of Singapore Rolex Club for interesting articles.

Privileged manufacturer for:
                • Panerai Boutiques - Asia-Pacific
                • Montre de MarQue
                • Etoile D'Or
                • Hotel Indonesia
                • Glory Time
                • The Watch-Collector
                • Time Palace
                • The Swiss Connection
                • M Baker
                • Maurice Lacroix
                • Time Marques
                • Timeless Watch Boutique

To Achieve Perfect Aim, just shoot and call anything you hit as TARGET!

Comment

thanks bro ten10. after we meet i'll post some pics for all to see.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X