Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pam issues yet another SE for the Chinese market

http://www.network54.com/Forum/35339...Lunar+New+Year

After Fu, this time is special rabbit in 20 pieces.

cant blame richemont. The chinese mkt is supposedly the biggers for luxury watches at the moment.
    I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Sigh...another "collectors' piece" that will be sold to the "VIP" for reselling at a marked up price

Thanks for sharing the info.
      Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Tis was predictable thru... but flip flop pam ?

Originally posted by pegasi View Post
        Sigh...another "collectors' piece" that will be sold to the "VIP" for reselling at a marked up price

Thanks for sharing the info.
        I doubt it can generate many interest for VIP Pam collectors Just my 2c

Comment

20 pcs don't think will reach even the flippers. Nice or not depends on taste but can see how important Pam is trying to lure the Chinese market.

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
            I doubt it can generate many interest for VIP Pam collectors Just my 2c
            Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
            20 pcs don't think will reach even the flippers. Nice or not depends on taste but can see how important Pam is trying to lure the Chinese market.
            Fair enough comments Design wise I personally think it is quite unique and nice and obviously more for collectiing purpose than practical use. Would love to have one since I have a boy born in rabbit year but wouldn't pay that kind of money for it (I imagine it costs a bomb).
            Watches are like potato chips - You never stop at one

Never political, seldom diplomatic, always honest

Comment

Originally posted by KuchingKu View Post
              Flippers were smart .... they have better option & choices than shooting their own feets wif tis flip flop flower in bunny butt ) LOL

Comment

Originally posted by johnfish View Post
                Flippers were smart .... they have better option & choices than shooting their own feets wif tis flip flop flower in bunny butt ) LOL
                At least PAM got it right as bunnys are Butt heavy creatures
                I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch, I dont need another watch.........

Comment

Originally posted by exxondus View Post
                  At least PAM got it right as bunnys are Butt heavy creatures
                  Bunny wif fat ass love to be shot on the rear to hop jump ?? Kekekeke

Comment

I think it looks nice and unique. More to collect than to use. There are another 11 'animals' to come then?
                    The Crown Of Achievement

Comment

屁股打开花 !!

Comment

I wouldn't mind picking one up if I were born in the year of the rabbit... But alas, I have another 9 years to go before my cycle restarts

Comment

flip flop is really unusable. better suit to be a pocket watch.

cant imagine anyone wearing a expensive rabbit watch on street.
                          bunny watch is for kids.
                          Audemars Piguet Ball Bell&Ross Cartier IWC Longines Omega Panerai Rolex Sinn Tissot

Alba Casio Citizen Roox Seiko

Wanted to add PP but bo lui

Comment

maybe they are testing market for next year mighty GOLDEN year................
                            劳心者治人, 劳力者治于人。 治人者食人, 治与人者食与人。

善恶之报,如影随形。福祸无门,唯人自招!

Comment

i saw the actual watch and was given the opportunity to buy one at the OP boutique but turned it down as it cost as much as the elusive 339. with only a basic movement it just doesn't make sense.

they had one for the Tiger last year (not as nice as the rabbit) and next year will be a dragon.

Comment

Footer Ad Widget - Desktop

Collapse

Footer Ad Widget - Mobile

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X